Based on Click to view
Artist bostonlobstah [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

brooklet

Postby bostonlobstah » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:10 am

my entry

an aquatic catlike species, the size of a mouse that lives in or near small woodland streams. They eat mostly small fish, water insects, and tadpoles. Comes mostly in shades of brown and green to blend in with their surroundings.
They have thick furry coats to stay warm in cold rivers. A fish tail for ease of swimming. They also have small leathery wings to help propel them against the current, but the wings are too small for flying. Males use their horns for fighting for a mate. Young males often live alone, females and dominant males live in groups ranging from 10-30 members.
Last edited by bostonlobstah on Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
bostonlobstah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: brooklet

Postby Soarora » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:43 am

*whispers* I’d be surprised if this didn’t win
Image .-|Image |-.Image
Soarora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: brooklet

Postby Chezelz » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:31 am

bostonlobstah wrote:my entry

an aquatic catlike species, the size of a mouse that lives in or near small woodland streams. They eat mostly small fish, water insects, and tadpoles. Comes mostly in shades of brown and green to blend in with their surroundings.
They have thick furry coats to stay warm in cold rivers. A fish tail for ease of swimming. They also have small leathery wings to help propel them against the current, but the wings are too small for flying. Males use their horns for fighting for a mate. Young males often live alone, females and dominant males live in groups ranging from 10-30 members.

Adorable! Very creative! Thank you for your submission!
Chezelz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me