Entry #1 - Buttercream by Shadow Striker

Based on Click to view
Artist Shadow Striker [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry #1 - Buttercream

Postby Shadow Striker » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:45 pm

This entry was loosely inspired by the colors in a cake I had the pleasure of eating today! I wish I had added a bit more color variance to the background cream color and some complexity to the mane, but I am still pleased with how this came out!

Owner: FAKE
Name: FAKE
Owned as of: FAKE

Mutations: None

Why do you want to become a Guest Artist?:
I really enjoyed being a guest artist for Viscets a few months ago. It allowed me to contribute and give back to the community. The feeling of seeing people develop the Viscets I had created into complex characters and seeing those characters then interact with other Viscets was very rewarding for me. I would love the chance to be able to be a GA a second time simply because of how much I enjoyed being a GA the first time.
How active are you/can you be in the community?:
I'm fairly active, though I haven't been posting on the fan club as much in the last month or two because I was having some real life problems and was keeping to my self. Everything is calming down now though and I plan on resuming trying out for adopts and further developing my Viscet AU.
How active are you on CS?:
I am on every day for a few hours. Lately it has mostly been stalking the Viscet threads, looking for new adopts that I connect with, while practicing my design skills on PS.
Have you had any experience before in these areas?: (please provide links)
I was a GA in the past for Viscets, but I also own my own species called Northern Lantern Dragons. It is currently undergoing a complete revamp however, and has not been active lately because of it. Some of my favorites I've created are:
xXx xXx xXx
I was also an artist for Nytrons and for Timesharks.
Here are a few of my favorites that I have created:
Nyrtons: xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx
Time Sharks: xXx xXx xXx
Anything else:
Thank you so much for the opportunity to become a GA again, and good luck to everyone who enters this month! I can't wait to see your entries!
Avatar is made by the wonderful Yugi
~My Viscets~

Mordecai and Aonani owned by me.

Art by bellumi
Marrock and Whispering Echoes owned by me.
Aviana owned by ~Phantom
Art By Grifforik
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me