Aisling's Entries by AislingNyht

Based on Click to view
Artist AislingNyht [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Aisling's Entries

Postby AislingNyht » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:48 am

Username: AislingNyht

Why would you like to be an artist? Because these lines look adorable and I've been wanting to get back into making adoptables

How active are you in the species? Can you be more active? This is the first time I've seen them, but I'll definitely be more active after this ^^

How active are you on CS? Not as active as I used to be, but adoptables species are slowly drawing me back. I still check in at least once a day though, and if I had a real reason to come around I would be on more often

Have you worked as an artist before? Have you created adoptable before? Yep! I was the owner of Woodland Foxes and made many of them myself, along with doing other little adoptables on the side. Oh, and I was an artist for Mihrianth's draconic species, and will continue to be whenever she gets them revamped

Do you understand the staff rules and do you accept all of them? Yes I do

If you could change one thing about the species, what would it be? (This will not count against you. It's simply for my knowledge. You do not have to answer this either.) The eyes look a bit out of place and more cartoony than the rest of the lines. Other than that, I can't think of anything at the moment

Anything else: I'm a college student and it's currently dead week, so I'm not entirely sure when I'm be able to make entries. I will be making some though!
AislingNyht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me