Postby Offended Cockatiel » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:50 pm

Original image here

----

Parisian Parasite

Bambii Lanney Kant
[Bam-bii Lan-ey Ka-nt]

Male

"Mon dieu!" 

Bambii may be one, of the the cockiest, most righteous, petite males you ever could see. 

He knows what he's doing. He loves playing coy and teasing, and always acts as if he has the upper hand. Because its the appearance of yourself in the game that matters. Even if your losing, it must be a secret. Only he can know, because beneath the skin it is not apparent that you may be pit-falling. On the exterior, Bambii doesn't make it known.

This pale face male is detached, having trouble trusting anyone other than himself. But you wouldn't see that first hand, because of his confidant behavior. It is profoundly hard to say no to Bambii. He has the charm of the French. Able to temp and captivate in all the right measures, with just the movement of his hips and the curl of his lips. He is very fun, bouncing about and acting comfortable in every scene. So blunt and rowdy, he may make you run for your money, though that doesn't excuse the many dark things following him.

Conscious of nothing beneath his eyes. Oblivious in a volatile way, not able to understand in the moment what horrific crap he may have been getting into. Be it socializing with violent people, or fascinaiting the ones to be distrusted. He does not take pity well, and has become unaccustomed to people being nice 'just because' or gentle without a reason behind it. He beleives in any form of, well put and extended, ulterior motivation over some strangers random, well-off try for care.

Bambii has a way of getting people to melt just a little for him, in a pure sense tepidly irresistibility just by being himself.

He has sunken into his work, and it sarrounds him, just as anyones mite. But it leaves certein people at his doorstep, unwelcomed. He usually ends up in the center of scuffles and getting physically hurt, and because of that has at least one bandage on his face.

--

"What's a loss of necessity and a gain of experience,"

Born is Paris, France, Bambii was hit with the harshness of reality early on. He and his mother lived together in conditions that could be considered a little claustrophobic, economically and physically. Paris, situated on the Seine river, was a spectacle from the sky down. It was exciting and alive, the place people wanted to go to enjoy basic foriegn habits, like a moment long delicacy. Paris was a small chocolate, a little bitter around the rims, able to lull someone, whomever they may be, even if chocolate wasn't what they looked towards in terms of comfort. It just did the trick.

Paris was an addiction. The glistening of everyone's breathes, food made by angels, glamoured appearances, and voices that caught you off gaurd. Like gambling but much more beautiful. Gambling with eye candy, and real candy, where everything was attarctive, appealing, charming, oui? You could definetly understand why someone mite have wanted to take over such a place. In a small corner of the city, within the life and activity of Paris, surrounded by it's lights and always enticing people, they survived.

Bambii was a good boy, didn't really know anyone except his mother. Didn't really have anything to lose.
His mother, or rather mama, worked from the day he was born, the very moment he left for school to late at night, until she died. All of that work does someone in, and at the ripe age of fifteen Bambii watched his mothers light flicker out, just as she had her own mother. 

He didnt really have anyone else to lose, and when she was gone there was just bare meaning of where he ever was. So being shipped away from his original place would have made no difference to him, It'd be just the same numb feeling. He was bounced around the adoptive system, meeting new people, saying goodbye to old, and the process continued. New people becoming old, hellos turning into goodbyes, nothing stationary and nothing but gray Paris mist.

The air of France presented him with the same passing, worn days with a hand on the red and wight button labeled 'repeat', and a compactly mundane amount of spice for differentiation. It was something to get adapted to. And it was his life, until the age of seventeen when he ran away.

Feathers: Bambii's feathers are more accessories than anything. Mainly Bambii has two crow feathers, adorning both the legs on his left side, and two seagull feathers. His tail is where the simplicity stops, wherever he goes, whatever feather he finds he'll clean and add to the collection upon his tail. It's his own distraction technique.
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Byteme's MYO

Postby BloodyScream » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:16 pm

this is one of my favs ;w;
BloodyScream