MYO Kiamara Entry #1 by Ivyy

Based on Click to view
Artist Ivyy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MYO Kiamara Entry #1

Postby Ivyy » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:10 pm

My first entry, with an edited feather and mane. I really like this guy and I might decide to buy him if I don't win.
Anyway, best of luck to the judges and entrants <3

FORM

Username: Ivyy

Kiamara's Name: Dierk [originating in Germany]

Kiamara's Gender: Male

Personality:

You've probably heard his name around town. Maybe you've heard his name passed around in whispers by the civilians. You've never bothered to search for any information; he's just another notorious fool in town that you don't need to get into trouble with.

But after a while, you get a little curious.

Doesn't everyone?

----

Dierk is both a programmer and a hacker. A very smart one, for that matter.

He is a genius. A complete computer mastermind. Give him a locked phone or laptop and he can get into it in under 10 minutes. No piece of technology is a match for him. Encryptions, codes, and passwords are a walk in the park. He is very talented in what he does and has been sought after by a wide variety of people. He has been hired by both criminals and federal agents, but as long as they pay his fees he'll work for anyone. His work is mostly an underground business that you have to really be interested in to find. He keeps himself well protected with fake IDs and is constantly on the move.

Greed is definitely Dierk's deadly sin. He takes advantage of his talents, and therefore he costs a decent sum of money. He has high standards and high prices, to weed out the people who aren't serious about hiring him. He loves money and won't do anything for free. Even though he's quite well off from his work, he is cheap and won't spend too much at a time.

His homes are usually trashy apartments, but he never bothers to buy a piece of property because he moves so much. He keeps his living spaces messy and is so unorganized that he will lose anything and everything. He is too lazy to clean up after himself, and his hatred for physical labor keeps him from working too hard to clean. He only keeps his laptop and his own body spotless, because everything else "isn't important." His laptop comes in first place for having the most importance. It's a great quality PC and cost him a fortune, so he maintains it fairly well. And surprisingly, he also keeps himself clean. He wears perfume all the time and has a positive body image. His hair is always groomed back with gel in it, and his clothes are top notch. However, he only has a few shirts because he refuses to purchase any more.

As a kid, Dierk was a straight A student. He was at the top of his classes until 11th grade, when he decided to drop out. School and work bored him to tears so the only money he could make came from his underground business. Over time he built up a reputation, and a local gang that he'd spied on kidnapped him. After a brief trauma and some broken horns, he moved out of his German town and into America. He quickly learned English in his new city, and because history repeats itself, he was forced to move again.

That soon became a habit, and now he never live in a city for longer than a year. No matter how much danger he puts himself in, he needs to keep working because it's his only income. He is a little apathetic and has no concern over the future, so he hardly hesitates when making bad decisions. He doesn't really learn from his mistakes, and will keep making them as long as he's also making money.

Other info:
    - Dierk is homosexual
    - His birthday is June 6, 1992 (he is a Gemini)
    - His mother was German and his father was Italian

✓ technology
    ✓ music
    ✓ seafood
    ✓ sweets
    ✓ fancy clothes
    ✓ money
    ✓thrills
    ✓ perfume
    ✓ cats
    ✓ coffee

✗hot weather
    ✗rude people
    ✗chores
    ✗exercise
    ✗bright lights
    ✗children
    ✗religion
    ✗police
    ✗tweezers
    ✗public speaking
Last edited by Ivyy on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MYO Kiamara Entry #1

Postby HP Fan » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:26 pm

Love this guy <33
daredevil has been my life for the past year and a half. please watch it, you wont regret it.

HP Fan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me