Niche Entry #2 by Tea-Kat

Based on Click to view
Artist Tea-Kat [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Niche Entry #2

Postby Tea-Kat » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:35 pm

This'll be my second entry, and I am so proud of this, at first I didn't know what to do and I knew I wanted to incorporate a mask and a stuffed animal in this. When I firstly made the mask it looked like a plague doctor's mask, but I figured since I changed the wings to the big ones to differ my entries I asked myself "Why not go with a hawk mask?" I'll be making a spin off with the mask off because I had done some markings underneath the mask. Or I could just add Summer Eventer to the list of who can color it in, and then they can take a look. I used this palette to give me an idea of what colors I wanted use, because I was stumped about what I wanted.

EDIT: Since I did not win I will be keeping this entry, but my second entry is available for adoption. I didn't get as attached to it as I did this one.
Last edited by Tea-Kat on Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tea-Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Niche Entry #2

Postby .Arrow » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:07 am

Can I use this as my fursona? I really like it.
.Arrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Niche Entry #2

Postby Tea-Kat » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:56 pm

Sorry, I had already started planning something out for this design after the winner for the competition had been announced. To be honest I had actually thought up somethings for this design while I was making it and if I had lost I was going to keep it for myself and think about a story line for it.
Tea-Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me