3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

My Entry!

Postby rabbit... » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:30 pm

Wip for now! Almost done!

Username:
rabbit448
Cutiemark and Talent:
What I could think of right now is a paw print with a pencil.(I know very original) She's an animal lover and she loves to draw them. She tries to befriend them or at least try to draw them from a distance.
In Depth Design Description (down to the last accessory!):
This pony is pegasus. This girl has a gold coat and purple markings. She has green eyes. She has purple violetish wing like markings on her chest. She has purple flame like markings on the hooves.
Her mane and tail are firey colours, it is a range of red and oranges.
She has bronzeish, brown dragon like wings. She has a set of dragon horns. The dragon horns are yellowish. On the horns are 2 silver bands and a string of gems on the first horns. On her tail is a small gem hanging by silver chains. Her necklace has a blueish green gem that gives off a faint glow but will seem brighter in the darkness. Her necklace is a colour changing pendant. It changes with her mood but she can sometimes she can control it.
Suggested name (if any):
Dragon Heart, Gold Rose, Jade Treasure, Lantana, Dragon Flame. Sorry I'm not very good at names.
Idealized History and Occupation:
This pony likes to draw and observe animals. She can from an animal loving family so it's only natural she does too. She has a lot of pets you can say and she likes their company. She has a large family, there is her mom, dad, 2 brothers and a sister.
Do you hold any interest in becoming a QUOTE Character artist? (just to know for future reference):
I would be happy to be an artist but I might be busy a lot...
Other:
I'll get the hex codes if you want them. You may slightly alter the pony if it does place and decide to keep it.If my pony doesn't place I would like to keep her.
Last edited by rabbit... on Mon May 06, 2013 2:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Entry!

Postby DragonLoverHere » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:36 am

A gorgeous design so far! I can't wait to she her completed! :D Aww, you even got in my favorite little pendant~! :mrgreen: That itself is kudos for you!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonLoverHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:03 pm

Thanks!^^ I still need a cutie mark... ^^'
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonLoverHere » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:23 am

It's always the cutiemark that gives roadblocks, isn't it? ;) Take your time; no rush!
DragonLoverHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonLoverHere » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:47 am

Okay, I've been putting this off for a while now, but now Let me tell you what I love about this entry.

The color usage and design itself was clever and unique! The purple accents really make the gold pop out. The mane and tail stunning and works with her design well, and those wings and horns are to die for! Your accessory choice is tasteful yet fun; you got my favorite little pendant in there plus those gems are gorgeous touches (hurr, my birthstone is actually the peridot!xD So right on the nose with the gem color!). Her eyes are actually close to my color, and so is the hair... o.0 The cutie mark and talent/love of animals are simple, but so captivating and on the spot with what I love doing.

A stunning entry! :D Perhaps the only thing I might recommend is that she be made just a pegasi, but that's entirely your choice. I'd adore to see some extra skins to her! Amazing entry! Two thumbs up! :clap:
DragonLoverHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:50 am

Thank You! She is already a Pegasus but her wings are dragon/bat wings instead of feather/bird wings. If you have anymore constructive criticism I would be happy to hear it!
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:09 pm

Adding more accessories!^^ I just made a rough sketch of what it will look like.
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonLoverHere » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:53 am

Wow, nice accessory additions! Those look stunning with her! :D
DragonLoverHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonLoverHere » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:28 am

Okay, I think I've finally figured out three tips for you. One actually is practically a must...

Drop the heart pendant, please... He broke up with me on Valentines. I never want to see that thing again... It'd get you out of this red zone I feel just by it. Sorry, it just... bugs me now...

Secondly, I think the horn gems on chains are a little distracting... perhaps adjust them to be embedded in the horn? ;) And I am not quite a fan of the unicorn horn on this one. It's nice, but in the end I think you'd stand a better shot with pure pegasi.

The additional skins you have going blow my mind! :shock: That dress... That adorable pheonix.... Just... LUFF!

*clears throat* so yeah... Sorry if it's a pain. At least remove that pendant please. You can replace it with something else if you like. Thank you.
DragonLoverHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:29 pm

DragonLoverHere wrote:
Okay, I think I've finally figured out three tips for you. One actually is practically a must...

Drop the heart pendant, please... He broke up with me on Valentines. I never want to see that thing again... It'd get you out of this red zone I feel just by it. Sorry, it just... bugs me now...

Secondly, I think the horn gems on chains are a little distracting... perhaps adjust them to be embedded in the horn? ;) And I am not quite a fan of the unicorn horn on this one. It's nice, but in the end I think you'd stand a better shot with pure pegasi.

The additional skins you have going blow my mind! :shock: That dress... That adorable pheonix.... Just... LUFF!

*clears throat* so yeah... Sorry if it's a pain. At least remove that pendant please. You can replace it with something else if you like. Thank you.

Ok, I'll remove the pendant, sorry to hear about your break up. I'll see what I can do about the gems on the dragon horns and I'll remove the uni horn when Im able too.
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me