RE: dragon line art wanted (Mackimo) by honey badga

Based on Click to view
Artist honey badga [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

RE: dragon line art wanted (Mackimo)

Postby honey badga » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:56 am

Blindly, you stumble out of your house. Just another daily routine.

Due to the time (early in the morning) you're virtually blind to the surroundings around you. So, you use a simple torch to guide you.

You suddenly detect a something is watching you. You pick up yoour pace, a little...

It's like you're in a dream; you can't really control anything. Except you're running. Faster than you ever did before. You veer your head from left to right, spectating alien surroundings.

Next thing you know, you're on the ground. You stroke a hand up to your burning cheek and probe some kind of sticky fluid. Blood.

You curse at yourself for being so stupid. A twig. And the "creature" watching you was just a rodent... but now, you're torch is gone. So, you'll just have to wait until daylight.

As soon as you see the faintest of light, you pick up your pace again. Stumble one more time, except you're prepared and catch yourself on a tree. Then you see a... stone? Egg? What is that thing? It's emiting a faint glow. If it is an egg... furiously, you swipe all the ants off of it - it needs to be protected. As you trudge home in the light of day, you keep pondering why it had... sort of feelings around it.

Form is a WIP...
honey badga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me