Time spent 4 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

brb // Gustav "Pitch" Ahr

Postby LovetheHoly » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:59 am

trying to finish up some old entries n stuff
if i ever get an unlim rare tho you never know ;0

(november 1st 2020 update; I rlly couldn't do much other than draw on paper rn but I came across this again for anyone who doesn't know it's Gustav E. Ahr's birthday today I have been feeling kinda down so for anyone reading if you want to it'd be nice to wish him a happy b-day (in your heart) I'd appreciate it I'm sure he would too <3)

nr; sclera/weight
standard; shine/hair/teeth/claws
common; tail/backmane
uncommon; ears/shorter fur/pupil
rare; goop/rev.munchkin/more eyes/more ears/double tail(split)/double tongue/pawpads/glow/halo/blood

Known name/bodyguard name: "Pitch"
Close friends/family nickname: television

lines

PRETTTYMUCH:

It all began that moment shiga was very young and broke her nose, but another incident triggered that traumatic event and bahama mama returned to her, this time shiga left something of hers in Bahamas realm by accident, and like water to a seed it created a sort of "love child" resulting in Gustav. After realizing what had happened they came to the agreement as shiga was young and unstable to handle children or anything in general Bahama would let him live alone in a Manhattan city but because he was born out of Bahamas realm he often flickers in and out of this plane of reality, he later got a job being a bodyguard for a nearby club but he also was given the task by Bahama to be yanagis bodyguard as well, while it was her duty the little girl couldn't just wander alone for too long.
He is rather depressed being an accident and an accessory but he's almost never found without a smile
Last edited by LovetheHoly on Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

click vv
W e ↵ . ✠ . ✠ . so lets support eachother
a l l
g o
t h r o u g h
l i f e

Love
y o u like
k a n y e
loves
K A N Y EImage
LovetheHoly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: brb // Gustav "Pitch" Ahr

Postby LovetheHoly » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:52 pm

sandydragon wrote:I LOVE THIS KAL??? I WISH I HAD A RARE MYO ;m;

I LOVE YOU??? ME TOO OTLL

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

click vv
a l l
g o
t h r o u g h
l i f e

Love
y o u like
k a n y e
loves
K A N Y EImage
LovetheHoly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:52 pm

a spooky boy
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LovetheHoly » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:50 am

neongraveyard wrote:a spooky boy

he an eXTRA spooki boi

click vv
a l l
g o
t h r o u g h
l i f e

Love
y o u like
k a n y e
loves
K A N Y EImage
LovetheHoly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:34 pm

This is. The favorite boy! Would die for him

Last bumped by LovetheHoly on Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:34 pm.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me