Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Complete my design comp! Prizes <3 by Banditø

Artist Banditø [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Complete my design comp! Prizes <3

Postby Banditø » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:22 pm

I've started a design, but I can't find out what else I want to do with it. So far, I've only designed the front of the face/head. I'd like the design to be unique, but also not too complex. This'll end on May 10th or when I see fit!

My current design: Image

Likes---------------------------------------------------Dislikes
1. star/galactic themes--------------------------------1. Human-style hairstyles/wigs
2. Piercings------------------------------------------ 2. Drastic changes to the current head design
3. Grunge accessories/outfits
(only as an add-on, I'd like to see
the design without coverings as well)
4. asymmetrical coloring (Ex: I love how
one ear is purple while the other is yellow)

submissions! (Not in order of placings)

1. Borkborkx
2. SnipSnops

1st Place Prize: 15 C$ and this group: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=8233204&userid=961352 And 10 other pets (under rare) of your choice! Disclaimer about this: I am currently sorting through my pets to lock up some that I'm kind of attached to for one reason or another, so I'll let you know if you chose one that I haven't yet locked up. There shouldn't be many, though. They'll probably mostly be in canines.

2nd Place Prize: 10C$ and this group : https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=8233206&userid=961352 And 5 other (under rare) pets of your choice! Disclaimer about this: I am currently sorting through my pets to lock up some that I'm kind of attached to for one reason or another, so I'll let you know if you chose one that I haven't yet locked up. There shouldn't be many, though. They'll probably mostly be in canines.

3rd Place Prize: 15 pets of your choice! (Under rare) Disclaimer about this: I am currently sorting through my pets to lock up some that I'm kind of attached to for one reason or another, so I'll let you know if you chose one that I haven't yet locked up. There shouldn't be many, though. They'll probably mostly be in canines.
Last edited by Banditø on Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hello!
My current interests are music, video games, Nissan cars, motorcycles, Twenty Øne Piløts, and archery! Please DM me if you want to talk about any of these <3

AUGUST 18TH - |-/
Banditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Complete my design comp! Prizes <3

Postby Banditø » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:59 am

B^ ^

Hello!
My current interests are music, video games, Nissan cars, motorcycles, Twenty Øne Piløts, and archery! Please DM me if you want to talk about any of these <3

AUGUST 18TH - |-/
Banditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yoruwormie » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:05 pm

im interested in doing this!! but i have a quick question as im new to the part of chicken smoothie
do you want us to just edit the ref, or create a totally new drawing? and do i just draw over the "complete my design" drawing?

Yoruwormie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banditø » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:30 pm

YoruWormie wrote:im interested in doing this!! but i have a quick question as im new to the part of chicken smoothie
do you want us to just edit the ref, or create a totally new drawing? and do i just draw over the "complete my design" drawing?

Hello! Whichever is easiest for you to do. You could create a new ref, or you could take my old ref. If you choose to create a new ref, I'd say use the "color me in" button and do it from there! If not, I'd say put my old ref into your chosen application for art and then just reply to this with the picture <3 Let me know if this helps! I'd be happy to clear anything up.

Hello!

AUGUST 18TH - |-/
Banditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Borkborkx » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:13 pm

hi! i just have a quick question do you have any preference for the colour of the piercings (black, silver, gold ect) and colour of any accessories? Thank you! btw the design is super cool! :D
bork bork <3
Borkborkx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banditø » Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:21 am

Borkborkx wrote:hi! i just have a quick question do you have any preference for the colour of the piercings (black, silver, gold ect) and colour of any accessories? Thank you! btw the design is super cool! :D

Hello! I do prefer a mix of black and gold piercings! Thank you! <3

Hello!

AUGUST 18TH - |-/
Banditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Borkborkx » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:47 am

hi so this is my quick rough submission lmao
i did re draw it but i heavily referenced your line art so i left the watermark.
thing included,
- the purple paw is supposed to mimic a fingerless glove shape
- belly button piercing
- stretched ears
- septum piercing
-industrial + two ear piercings
-the tail tip is supposed to mimic a star
i had so much fun <3
Attachments
IMG_E156922.jpg
IMG_E156922.jpg (473.61 KiB) Viewed 61 times
bork bork <3
Borkborkx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banditø » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:33 pm

Borkborkx wrote:hi so this is my quick rough submission lmao
i did re draw it but i heavily referenced your line art so i left the watermark.
thing included,
- the purple paw is supposed to mimic a fingerless glove shape
- belly button piercing
- stretched ears
- septum piercing
-industrial + two ear piercings
-the tail tip is supposed to mimic a star
i had so much fun <3

HOLY CRAP THAT IS SO SO CUTE!! I'm obsessed!! Thank you for your submission!!

Hello!

AUGUST 18TH - |-/
Banditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banditø » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:48 am

B <3

Hello!

AUGUST 18TH - |-/
Banditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banditø » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:58 pm

B <3

Hello!

AUGUST 18TH - |-/
Banditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me