Based on Click to view
Artist rae sanders [gallery]
Time spent 52 seconds
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Lex.

Liyena Guest Artist Search

Postby rae sanders » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:49 am

The Liyena is built like a lion and hyena. It has the shoulders like the hyena, and neck is slanted down slightly. It has a mane that starts between its shoulder blades and it turns into a hair lock, like a horses forelock, Look here if you don't understand this. Its tail is a lions tail, with the normal tuff on it, and when it gets angry, the tuff and mane will turn into a flame, but not a normal fire color, very rarely. Its claws can unsheathe and sheath like a cats. Its jaws are long but thick.
Well, since Lions and Hyenas both are Carnivores, the Liyena is a carnivore. They are found in Africa, where they eat the normal dietaries of the mix of animals.
They mostly feast on Gazelle, Zebras, and Wildebeest

The Liyena base color is always a natural color, from white to brown to black and tan, think cat-like. It may be something between to colors. Then the Liyena has it's own distinctive markings, to tell them apart. The markings can be any color, from white, to rainbow. There are rarely a Liyena without markings, they are thought to be the abnormal. Then you come to their mane and flame. Their mane is a darker shade of their base color, and their flame is any color. Their eyes are any colors.

As I have returned to Chickensmoothie more, I have decided to bring back a few of the species I had, and with doing so, I have decided to host a Guest Artist Search for each one (will link them below)

I will be picking up to 5 Guest Artists, meaning there could be less (also potential for more).
These artist may have the potential to have a more permanent position, or longer one, if they do not want permanent.

With getting a spot within the Guest Artists slots, you will be able to design 3 adoptable Liyenas, along with one personal custom of your own. These adoptable Liyenas are FREE and forum based.
As you can see, the original adoptions post is in need of a revamp, so I will be doing that at this search is ongoing. There is no end date at this time, however I can close it when I do feel as such.

What is allowed on Liyenas that isn't in description:
Horns/Antlers-
while the breed is based on two species as is and would like to be pretty natural coat wise, they do have flames for crying out loud, so why can't they have horns/antlers????
Items-
sure, why not? the one you designed is attached to a stick? me too, i get it
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserved

Postby rae sanders » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:50 am

reserved
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

open

Postby rae sanders » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:50 am

open
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Liyena Guest Artist Search

Postby BaachenBits » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:00 pm

Mark

Last bumped by rae sanders on Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:00 pm.
ImageImageImageImage Image
The world is ending, and yet the barbs continue...
Toyhou.se|Instagram
ImageImageImage
BaachenBits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me