Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Sveldalas Spring Fair | CLOSED by ShadyBro

Based on Click to view
Artist ShadyBro [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sveldalas Spring Fair | CLOSED

Postby ShadyBro » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:35 am

Closed!

Main Page || V1 || Archive || Inventory || Item Shop || Games || Breedings || Customs || Artist Competition || Discord

Welcome to our spring fair! Here you can find our foal blanket game.
Just be sure to check out all the rules before posting!
And don't forget to check out the Breeding Raffles too!

"After some rough storms this winter, the Sveldala sanctuary is absolutely overrun with lost, abandoned, or orphaned wild foals. They've been stuck here so long with our bare bones staff that rehabilitation for release is not a good option anymore. They are mostly tame, but the older yearlings are a bit uneasy with humans still, so it may take some time to completely gain their trust and get to training. We're looking to all of you to help out! Go grab a blanket and see who comes up to you, and hopefully we can start getting all these babies into loving herds."

Step 1: Color in a blanket design. We will not be judging on quality or skill at all, so everyone is welcome! What we will be looking for is effort, creativity, and just a good fun time.

Step 2: Fill out this form to post under your blanket. You are more than welcome to put 'artists choice' if you're unsure of what you want, or type 'assistance needed' if you have any questions and would like me to help. If you do not put the minimum required options, you may get something completely randomized - these are not customs, they're surprises!

~ Base color includes bay, seal, chestnut, or black.
~ Dilutions and modifiers includes things like silver, dun, cream, champagne, flaxen, greys, roan, etc
~ Please only select common or uncommon rarity markings. Rare/limited is not allowed for this event.
~ Markings can include any natural equine markings listed in our rarity guide such as tobiano, grease spots, snowcap appy, cattracks, etc
~ Specialty genes include anything listed on our visual guide. If you want a specific expression (such as black agama vs red agama or bali striped vs masked bali striped, please include that in your answer!)
~ Dilutions/modifiers, markings, specialty genes, and eye colors are all OPTIONAL. You can absolutely just request a base color if you prefer. Base color can also include specifics if you want, such as 'wild bay' or 'sun faded black'.
~ Eye colors in Svels are chromatic, so remember that this should include multiple shades. If you want to apply just one hex code or color name, the additional colors or ombre tone will be randomly picked.
Code: Select all
[b]Base Color:[/b]
[b]3-5 Desired Dilutions/Modifiers:[/b]
[b]3-5 Desired Markings:[/b]
[b]3-5 Desired Specialty Genes:[/b]
[b]Any Dilutions/Markings/Colors You Absolutely Do NOT Want:[/b]
[b]Eye Color(s):[/b]

Step 3: Be patient! It's entirely possible that we will have so many submissions that not everyone will get a Svel, at least not right away. I absolutely intend to do my best to get to as many people as possible before the event ends. It's also important that you keep an eye on your post, as an artist will 'claim' it and require you to give them access to your drawing in order to create your foal. If you do not do this within a timely manner, the artist reserves the right to skip over you to prioritize people who have already added them.
Once you do receive your foal however, be sure to grab them! While you're welcome to take your time naming them, you do need to at least post something on the resulting design to ensure that you have claimed ownership of them. Any sveldalas left completely unclaimed within two weeks after the end of the event may be revoked by the artist and either kept, gifted, or readopted as they see fit. We will not be sending out any reminders about this as that would take a huge chunk of time so it's entirely up to you.

Please use our guides to help you!
Rarity Guide
Specialty Genes
Discord Support
And remember, common or uncommon genes only! No rare or limited options are available.

Rules
- One blanket per user. You may not create multiple.
- This is to ONLY be used for the express purposes of the event. CS mods will lock or delete your post if it is used in any other way.
- You must have the form added to your post, properly completed, in order to be considered at all.
- Your desired markings/specialty genes must fall into the common or uncommon categories, no rare or limited tier options are available for this event.
- You may not touch the other layers. Please only open and draw on the 'color here' blanket layer.
- Line edits to your blanket are perfectly fine if you decide to do so, but line edits will not be added to your foals in order to keep things fair.
- Simple flat colors will be skipped. It does not need to be a grand masterpiece, but please put something creative into it.
- If you do not like your resulting foal, you are welcome to return them to the artist who may either keep them for themselves or readopt/gift however they see fit. You will not be allowed to make another blanket for a different foal though.
- Do not bully our staff if you do not get chosen or if your foal design takes some time to get posted. You will either choose kindness or you will not be a part of our community. If you have genuine questions/concerns, please send me a PM to discuss and I will be more than happy to help!
Last edited by ShadyBro on Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sveldalas Spring Fair | Color A Blanket, Get A Foal!

Postby ShadyBro » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:34 am

Ends March 20th!
If anyone needs an extension for special circumstances, please PM me <3
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sveldalas Spring Fair | Color A Blanket, Get A Foal!

Postby ShadyBro » Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:19 pm

This part of the event is now closed! Staff will have until the end of the month to complete any remaining blankets they wish to pick up.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets