Based on Click to view
Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Dragon Cats Artist Search

Postby Guest » Wed May 29, 2019 1:26 pm

Home | Adopts | Nursery | Nursery Artist Search | Artist Search | Customs | Discord

What are Dragon Cats? Dragon cats or DCs' are a closed species that closely resemble felines composed of two counterparts. When unfused, they are about the size of regular house cats and when fused, their size ranges from a large house cat to a German Shepard. They are sold to families as pets and must be adopted as pups, as without a bond built between owners and their other counterpart, they won't fuse. Dragon Cats are full grown and able to breed at 4 months of age, able to breed apart or fused. Dragon Cats have no set gender and are able to be whichever one the owner chooses. When breeding, both sides can be either gender as both 'male' and 'female' Dragon Cats have reproductive organs and are able to produce pups.

Adult Dragon Cats are called Hounds
Adolescent Dragon Cats are called Pups/puppies

Rules
1: Dragon Cats are a closed species, to make one you need to fill out a form and to be accepted by one of the staff.
2: Designs cannot be transferred out of the species.
3: Harassing anyone on the thread/Discord will result in a permanent ban.
4: Bans and suspensions are listed when someone is banned or suspended. If you have any questions about why you were suspended or banned, PM one of the staff.

Standard: Heterochromia, bicolored pelts, lion tails, triangle paw pads, short hair, house cat - Bull Terrier size

Common: Wings, claws, long tail, circle paw pads, chin - neck hair length, Bull Terrier - Siberian Husky size

Uncommon: No wings, No claws, Short tail, heart paw pads, Neck - chest hair length, Siberian Husky - German Shepard Size

Rare: Single color, no tail, custom paw pads, chest - longer hair length, ear fur tufts, larger than a German Shepard

Legendary: Elemental aspects, Scales, No fur, Multiple wings (more than 2, no more than 6) Multiple tails (more than 2, no more than 10), Horns on other places than the head, More than 4 legs (no more than 8), Missing libs (no more than 2 missing), Bones/intestines showing, goop/slimy body parts/floating pieces

You can make as many as you like.
Make as many line edits as you want, just dont completely remake the lineart.
You must link to ones you previously made if any.
Do not remove the 'Fake' sign.
If requested and accepted as a guest artist, you can make up to 5 adopts before you can no longer make any.
All designs must be made on Oekaki.
You may not use the Dragon Cat base to sell designs for the species.

Re: Dragon Cats Artist Search

Postby Roleplayer123 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:28 am

mark ^.^
♥ Howdy there! ♥
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

On a Semi Hiatus!
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me