Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฒ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฑ

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:45 am

home - archive - nursery - fanclub - customs and agings
nilei are a species of mustelids that have magical properties. this magic is stored in the gem on their chest; the color of the gem is directly linked to their elemental power. if cracked or shattered, it can cause serious damage to both the magical ability and health of the nilei. there are other traits shared among all nilei as well; a small nose, long limbs and body, short muzzle, large eyes that show little to no eye white, non-retractable claws, four toes in front and three in back, and connected paw pads. they average around the size of a large ferret. besides the features listed, they have a large amount of genetic diversity. this allows them to adapt to a wide variety of habitats (excluding extreme heat). however, they are most commonly found in grassy fields and peaceful woodlands. unlike other mustelids, they are omnivorous and primarily eat bugs, berries, fish, plants, and small birds. they are sociable creatures that live in small to medium sized family groups when in the wild.

please do not enter if you do not wish to become an artist. do not remove the fake sign. covers are allowed, but not required. you are allowed to make as many entries as you would like, but you must have at least one unedited and one edited nilei in ordered to be considered. you are also required to use the form below.
Code: Select all
[b]username[/b]:
[b]experience[/b]:
[b]other design examples[/b]:
[b]how active would you be able to be?[/b]:
[b]why do you want to be an artist?[/b]:
[b]other[/b]:

Re: ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฒ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฑ

Postby venn1e » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:57 am

mark these are adorable
my nameโ€™z felony, any pronounz

iโ€™ve beat lin manuel miranda in a card game

baby /p
venn1e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฒ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฑ

Postby TwistedMadz » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:54 am

m
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
hhhhhhhhImageImageImageImage

WIP

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
TwistedMadz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me