Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

kelmoths' myo event! — open for posting ♥ by chicaa

Based on Click to view
Artist chicaa [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours
Drawing sessions 5
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

kelmoths' myo event! — open for posting ♥

Postby chicaa » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:18 am

Main Thread Info Archives Events
Event Thread MYO Event Event Adopts Event Minigames Event Bank

What is a Kelmoth? wrote:A Kelmoth is a moth/canine hybrid. They have bat-like ears, six nostrils, long sickle tails like that of a canine, and an antenna like that of a moth! Their antennae are used for additional sensory and echolocation, and is the most sensitive part of their body. Kelmoths have extremely heightened senses and are great at climbing! They are an incredibly sociable species and love to interact with others! They usually live in high terrains, such as mountains, and like to create their homes in caves. There are few Kelmoths that live in lower terrains, though, such as valleys, and they enjoy having their homes underground. Their lifespan is 10-22 years, 16 years being average.

Welcome to Kelmoths' MYO Event — an event, where you can make your very own Kelmoth!
In order for you to do this, make yourself familiar with the rules and rarities below!

Rarities wrote:RARE AND LEGENDARY EDITS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE MYO CONTEST.

COMMON — no edits, expression edits, heterochromia, colored sclera, any accessories (this applies to the rest of the rarities too)
UNCOMMON — minor fur edits, hair edits, tail edits, ear edits
RARE — weight/height/face length edits, major fur edits, wings, horns
LEGENDARY — extra body parts (limbs, eyes, heads, tails, ears and so on), antennae edits (editing the shape for instance)

Rules & Guidelines wrote:- Main thread rules still apply! You can read them here.
- You may only enter twice, with one edited Kelmoth (uncommon) and one non-edited (common).
- Rare and legendary edits are NOT ALLOWED.
- Make a cover for your entries if possible! If not, make your first entry and then link the second.
- MAKE SURE TO READ THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE 'PLEASE READ !'-LAYER.
- Spend time on your entries! (a good design over line-edits)
- Only you are allowed to make your entry! You cannot have another person make your entry.
- If accessories are made, make sure to post an itemless reference alongside the entry.
- PM me (chicaa) for any questions!

Form wrote:Include this under your entries ♥
You can add more info if you'd like!

Code: Select all
Username —
Kelmoth's name —
Kelmoth's gender —
chicaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery