Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: MODS LOCK PLEASE

Postby Fudge » Mon May 06, 2019 11:26 am

Sorry about that, I wasn't really interested in the prizes nor were they of equal/higher value to either place of the prizes that were offered.
(this is if you are talking about me, I canceled the trade, sorry that I didn't post this earlier
share trade link is here: trades/viewtrade.php?id=80598036&userid=843425&signature=vdbbr-49WMQN0QpfIT2low)
Last edited by Fudge on Mon May 6, 2024 6:44 pm, edited 9000 times in total.
melody | she/her | INTP | ♡
~Keep calm and carry on~
sig credit!

Image Image Image
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Mon May 06, 2019 11:50 am

Fudge wrote:Sorry about that, I wasn't really interested in the prizes nor were they of equal/higher value to either place of the prizes that were offered.
(this is if you are talking about me, I canceled the trade, sorry that I didn't post this earlier
share trade link is here: trades/viewtrade.php?id=80598036&userid=843425&signature=vdbbr-49WMQN0QpfIT2low)

thank you c:

wolfs avanue, the prizes you offer must be of the same or equal value to what you originally promised.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Shakira. » Tue May 07, 2019 4:32 am

Dia. wrote:
Fudge wrote:Sorry about that, I wasn't really interested in the prizes nor were they of equal/higher value to either place of the prizes that were offered.

thank you c:

wolfs avanue, the prizes you offer must be of the same or equal value to what you originally promised.

Those were the pets from the group I promised but I can send higher.
Super cool yet disappointing Mexican scene teenage high school choir kid born on May 10th.

"KEEP MY PRIDE ON MY HIP, THAT'S A WEAPON I CAN'T LOOSE"
My name (alias) is Brekkie, I make hyperpop sometimes lol. I really like Drain Gang, Spider Gang, and 100 gecs. I used to be a COPPA player, and I am genuinely so sorry to everyone who had to deal with me during that era.
You can find me on most social medias under the username of dg_hotelbreakfast or brekkie.mp3 or under cantfreestyleondex

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Shakira. » Tue May 07, 2019 8:53 am

Super cool yet disappointing Mexican scene teenage high school choir kid born on May 10th.

My name (alias) is Brekkie, I make hyperpop sometimes lol. I really like Drain Gang, Spider Gang, and 100 gecs. I used to be a COPPA player, and I am genuinely so sorry to everyone who had to deal with me during that era.
You can find me on most social medias under the username of dg_hotelbreakfast or brekkie.mp3 or under cantfreestyleondex

.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Shakira. » Tue May 07, 2019 2:21 pm

I sent back the rare/older ones.

.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Thu May 09, 2019 7:32 am

Thank you for distributing the prizes. c: