Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: CALIONS!¬ art comp!

Postby tardisonameter » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:18 am

*slow breath*
Oh my lord, I'd love to try this.
My art's not amazing but I would really love to try, I love this species...
tardisonameter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - Alice - » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:32 am

Hehe glad you like the species! Enjoy your drawins :3currently just looking for a bunch of artists! Hopefully to get an adopt everyday :P
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
hey everyone! I am slowly quitting chicken smoothie [something
I've been saying for the last 3years pff]
and am slowly trading
everything for art or ocs! your welcome to dm me for art or oc
sales but I also have forums linked to below with all info :3

- Alice -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tardisonameter » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:32 am

Would you consider adopts offlines? Like adoptable threads sometimes do. The artist makes an adoptable (using the normal species lines), colors the normal lines with a "filler", then posts the adopt on the thread right below the picture. I'm horrible with Oekaki.
I'd be able to create more designs that way.
tardisonameter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - Alice - » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:16 am

Hmmm. It sounds plausible.. But i fear people would steal or misuse it...
and am slowly trading

- Alice -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:27 am

not if you PM the link to the lines to the person, but said person would need to swar and sign something saying they wont missuse apan doing so they lost there artist ability and reported.
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tardisonameter » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:54 am

thejokerkeepsmiling1 wrote:Hmmm. It sounds plausible.. But i fear people would steal or misuse it...

The reply above this is true. It's possible people would try and misuse it, but if you searched for the right kind of person/artist, they wouldn't do something so dishonest. Anyone who did would lose their "artist" rights and be reported immediately.

Here's an example of another species doing it:
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2978492

The only reason I asked about it is because I really, really want to be active and creative with this gorgeous species.
But (1:) I only have Internet access for small amounts of time each day, and (2:) I'm really bad with Oekaki.

That makes it so much harder to be an artist for adopts like this. It's easier for me to actually draw the art offline on my laptop, then take a few minutes to submit it. But Oekaki doesn't work that way T-T

Maybe you could require artists to give you a few rare pets for the option to do this? That way, you could be sure they weren't just trying to use the lineart irresponsibly.
tardisonameter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - Alice - » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:18 am

tardisonameter wrote:
thejokerkeepsmiling1 wrote:Hmmm. It sounds plausible.. But i fear people would steal or misuse it...

The reply above this is true. It's possible people would try and misuse it, but if you searched for the right kind of person/artist, they wouldn't do something so dishonest. Anyone who did would lose their "artist" rights and be reported immediately.

The only reason I asked about it is because I really, really want to be active and creative with this gorgeous species.
But (1:) I only have Internet access for small amounts of time each day, and (2:) I'm really bad with Oekaki.

That makes it so much harder to be an artist for adopts like this. It's easier for me to actually draw the art offline on my laptop, then take a few minutes to submit it. But Oekaki doesn't work that way T-T

Maybe you could require artists to give you a few rare pets for the option to do this? That way, you could be sure they weren't just trying to use the lineart irresponsibly.

I suppose the idea is plausible.. ok.. I shall allow you to do it, I trust you enough. This is only the one person I shall allow to do this as a trial. if it is sucessful maybe another will be allowed to do it. If i see these posted anywhere other than this site or around I will report it to cs staff and will not allow you to make any more for this species :3

I know that sounds pretty harsh so sorry for the nasty words XD but I'd love you to be an artist so sure!
and am slowly trading

- Alice -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - Alice - » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:09 am

bumpers XD
and am slowly trading

- Alice -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tardisonameter » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:28 am

thejokerkeepsmiling1 wrote:
tardisonameter wrote:

I suppose the idea is plausible.. ok.. I shall allow you to do it, I trust you enough. This is only the one person I shall allow to do this as a trial. if it is sucessful maybe another will be allowed to do it. If i see these posted anywhere other than this site or around I will report it to cs staff and will not allow you to make any more for this species :3

I know that sounds pretty harsh so sorry for the nasty words XD but I'd love you to be an artist so sure!

That's not harsh at all. I understand you've put love and work into this species, and it's absolutely unacceptable for people to misuse or steal it. If they did, they'd deserve to be banned from the species and punished.
Thank you so much for this trial! Oh my gosh, I'm so honored and excited! :DDDD
tardisonameter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tardisonameter » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:29 am

I'll still submit all my adoptable ideas as "Contest Entries", or "fake" Calions, of course. Until you officially tell me I'm allowed to make adopts, they're just entries right now. :3
tardisonameter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me