Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Spaceling artist competition

Postby poopooooo » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:11 am

username:
Disteerily

why would you like to be a spaceling artist?
I want more practice with my art and doing things for other people makes me want to draw more, this is a perfect opportunity for more experience drawing animals (which I haven't had much time doing). I'm not even sure if we're doing this for profit or not but I'm willing to do it anyways.

how often do you think you will be able to contribute with a design?
At least once or twice a week, not including recolors and species edits/mutations of the designs I just made or designs I'm making in the future. Fresh new designs at least once a week or more. I can also heavily vary my style depending on what I want to produce, and I can reproduce a style I've recently created.

have you worked with making adoptive designs before?
I'm working on some now though I'm having troubles coming up with my own original designs, but I need the spare cash; and I'm not well known so my art doesn't get much attention in the first place.

OTHER:
I'm currently unemployed and taking commissions as well, (I'm also a highschool drop out) though this is great practice to be an artist to sell art prints, plushies, bookmarks, etc. in the future and maybe become a little more well known. But I'm unsure if this will do it I'm unsure how popular these are but it's worth a try as this website seems to get a lot of traffic.

I also do not use this sites art program I strictly use Sai, so all my examples and maybe future work will be uploaded to my Deviant Art in its perspective folder, if you would like my Skype for the .sai or .psd file ask me privately.
Here are the links:

http://disteerily.deviantart.com/art/Sp ... 14686&qo=0
http://disteerily.deviantart.com/art/Sp ... 14686&qo=1

The rest of my art is on my DA if you want to look at it as well, I'm very diverse though I have trouble drawing inanimate objects in a short period of time.

Thank you.
poopooooo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dough_Bunn » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:15 am

Boop :3
Dough_Bunn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:23 am

Mark
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Leoni* » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:26 am

Mark, cant do this on tablet C:
══════════════════════
Image• Leoni • She/Her • Leo • Image

Life’s not long enough to let people get you down.
You’ll always have friends and wether you know about
it or not, somebody is always looking out for you.
Also, dogs are pretty cool C:
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
*Leoni*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me