Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Koshei Dragon Artist Competition! (ongoing) by Zuppe

Based on Click to view
Artist Zuppe [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Koshei Dragon Artist Competition! (ongoing)

Postby Zuppe » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:32 am

_ _ _ _ _ _ __________________________________________________________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _

Kᴏsʜᴇɪ Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Aᴅᴏᴘᴛs

Artist Competition

Lines by me

_ _ _ _ _ _ __________________________________________________________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _

What are Koshei Dragons wrote:
In Greek mythology, a Koshei is a water dragon, but in this world, a Koshei is a furry dragon with a magical Myst that surrounds It's orb, legs and tail but in today's time..
Koshei Dragons are furry amphibians that live mostly on deserted island beaches and near coral reefs. The orbs hanging from it's head like an angler fish have different powers per color and emit a mystical Myst that trails around it's legs, orb and tail. Koshei dragons can grow up to the size of a great Dane and can be as tiny as a Chihuahua in kit-hood.

These dragons are extremely intelligent, and can live in suburban areas and cities easily. They live in packs or families of up to five or more and the dragons are naturally family oriented and very sociable creatures as well. They are capable of learning many languages and forming coherent relationships with other species, even sometimes living with other species as well.
Polyamory is very common in the species and a dragon can have up to four mates at one time, Because of this its very common for a koshei to have two kits per breeding. In rare cases, even triplets and quadruplets can be had.

_ _ _ _ _ _ __________________________________________________________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Oʀʙ Aʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs﹕

Red - Can heat up water surrounding it to a boiling point. On dry land, can create fire.
Blue - Can freeze water surrounding it to ice. On dry land, control water and create snow/ice
Green - Can grow sea life. Refurbish damaged coral reefs. On dry land, grow plant life.
Yellow - Creation of light. Can emit electricity. On dry land, can create lightening and storms.
Orange - Telekinesis. Can move objects with mind from place to place. Mind control.
Purple - Alters reality to create illusions of beauty, power, wealth...anything the victims mind wishes for the most.
Pink - Creation of beauty, and color. Unlike purple, could actually make anyone or anything beautiful.
Brown - Time. Can turn back or forward time, change daylight to nighttime.
White - Can heal the sick and revive the dead up to four hours after death.
Black - Destruction and death. Can sicken victims with it's myst and use the orb to kill
Grey - The rarest colored orb. Can both heal the sick and make others ill. can revive the dead and kill others. The grey orb a mixture of the white and the black orbs. (only ask first if you wish to have a grey orb)

_ _ _ _ _ _ __________________________________________________________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby Zuppe » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:46 am

Competition rules:

- you may enter as many kosheis as you wish, eventually one must be edited.

- we will pick artists as we need them, this will always be up so everyone always has a chance of becoming an artist..

- becoming an artist means you gain the staff benefits, please see the main thread to see what those benefits are

- after becoming an artist you may be allowed to keep one of your contest entries as a custom, and it will not count towards your slot accumulation..

- no begging or whining

- no copied designs/art theft

- you must put effort into your designs if you want to be noticed!

- good luck

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
╔══════════════╗

xx Deviantart // Flightrising // Tumblr.

xxxxxxPokefarm // Toyhouse

───────────────────────────

xx My Mains // Rebirth // My Kiamaras

xxxxxxMy JBDs // My Plumerians

Commissions are: Closed!
Art Trades are: Open!
Requests are: Friends Only!

++Interested in commissioning me?
contact me through pm or over
on my deviantart page!++

sig artwork by sixbane and niluna -->

╚══════════════╝
xx𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼..

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Koshei Dragon Artist Competition! (ongoing)

Postby Zuppe » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:31 am

up
╔══════════════╗

xx Deviantart // Flightrising // Tumblr.

xxxxxxPokefarm // Toyhouse

xx My Mains // Rebirth // My Kiamaras

xxxxxxMy JBDs // My Plumerians

Commissions are: Closed!
Art Trades are: Open!
Requests are: Friends Only!

++Interested in commissioning me?
contact me through pm or over
on my deviantart page!++

sig artwork by sixbane and niluna -->

╚══════════════╝
xx𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼..

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Koshei Dragon Artist Competition! (ongoing)

Postby Ember the Wolf » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:18 am

Mark

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛