Artist Archery_TPC [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Horse Dragons | #01

Postby Archery_TPC » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:15 am

Welcome to Horse Dragons!
This is a special horse dragon with wings

Aaah, first Public Adopt! This one's a writing challenge!

End Date: 25 February

Prompt:
This dragon has grown up being bombarded by fame for its wings, but it still isn't happy.
Why?

Minimum of 100 Words, Maximum of 500

---

Code: Select all
[center]Username:
Name:
Other:
[/center]
old account, stopped playing like a solid few years ago 👍
Archery_TPC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Horse Dragons | #01

Postby Archery_TPC » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:19 am

extended to the 15th
old account, stopped playing like a solid few years ago 👍
Archery_TPC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Horse Dragons | #01

Postby mirinae535 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:29 am

Username: mirine535
Name: Tento
Prompt: Everyone one seems to crave fame these days, but is fame really all that good? Poor Tento has gained fame because of her wings, she was once proud of her wings and really liked them, now she feels differently. It was fun when she was younger, watching the other horse dragons stare in awe as she flew about and everyone wanted to be her friend because of her cool wings, but now that she is older she can’t tell if people just want to be her friend to leech off the fame of being a friend of the famous winged horse dragon, or if they actually want to have a bond with her. When she was younger it was different, she was friends with basically everyone, being her friend wasn’t that unusual, fame didn’t matter as much as a kid and all her friends were really nice back then, but it seems to matter to everyone now and it seems to be the only reason people want to be her friend. Even genuine friends from earlier years seem to have started using her friendship, she only has a few friends now that she feels are still true friends.
Other: 198 words

Aroace/Agender
| Any pronouns
ImageImageImage
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

mirinae535

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me