Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

EOTC | Cherish #016 - popplio ! by imperials

Based on Click to view
Artist imperials [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

EOTC | Cherish #016 - popplio !

Postby imperials » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:55 am

Popplio
The Sea Lion Pokemon !

If Popplio want to create big, powerful balloons, they must be persistent. It takes daily practice for these Pokémon to develop their skills.

edits: minor markings, minor heart nose/ears, minor fur, major event shiny
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

this little popplio seems to come from an island called cherish island! why don't you try to get them to join your team?

this adopt is a raffle but with a small twist ! to enter the raffle, you must compliment at least one user in EOTC !
please do not number your forms, marking is okay !

each extra compliment will grant you x1 raffle tickets ! you can only compliment somebody once.
compliments must be 50 words or more to count

you can only compliment a maximum of 10 users. which would grant you 9 extra tickets if you do all 10 !

this ends on february 22nd, 2020

Code: Select all
[b]username;;[/b]
[b]team;;[/b] [ w/ link ]
[b]name;;[/b]
[b]gender;;[/b]
[b]compliment/s;;[/b]

imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: EOTC | Cherish #016 - popplio !

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:11 am

username;; Sunlitsecrets
team;; https://toyhou.se/Sunlitsecrets/charact ... er:1171868
name;; Chipper
gender;; male
compliment/s;;
I'm brand new to this group but i'll do my best with compliments!

imperials - This is so nice of you to do! A compliment raffle is a very sweet idea, and I love the design you're raffling off, as well! The purple color is very soothing and the little hearts just make this pokemon look super adorable! My favorite part is the heart in the whiskers.

sylvexi - Hey there! You've been super nice to me in our interactions so far and I love seeing you around! You've got such a friendly and kind personality and I really appreciate that! Additionally, it's cool that you also have a bulbasaur starter! Thanks for making me feel welcome in this group.

Hush - Your hufflepuff tattoo is super cool! It looks amazing in full color and I really like it. I always love seeing fellow hufflepuffs around, and getting to meet so many thanks to your sharing was such a great thing! Thank you for being around and being friendly, I really appreciate it.

Newmaker - Hello there! Hearing you talk about that knife wand made me laugh, really hard. We haven't spoken but it's nice seeing you around and I love how funny you are! Maybe you can be in both gryffindor and slytherin? Either way, thanks for the laugh, and stay safe out there!
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:39 am

username;; kiffell
team;; team royal star
name;; iris
gender;; female
compliment/s;;
@weegeestar5 - ilysm,,,you arent v active here right now but when you come back i'll be waiting to develop our pokemon!! you're such a good friend and i hope school is treating you well even with your chronic pain!! i always love seeing what you do with your rise cats in our server even if it isnt very much because of being busy and such! thank you for being such a great friend !!
@skwigler - you seem super cool dude?? you havent been super active even though you're the owner, but every time you come into chat you're super fun to be around!! i might not interact much with you and thats probably because of my anxiety but i hope we can become friends at some point !
@roadkiil - i seem to compliment you a lot for these kinds of things but you're also super cool!!! we dont talk/interact much but when we do i really enjoy it? i also absolutely adore your art and designs for anything !!! i think i actually have a cat design i bought from you saved somewhere aha
@newmaker - same with roadkiil, we usually dont talk much. i know we had a slight issue in the past but im overly past that now and i'd love to get to know you more!! you seem so so cool and you seem super friendly ! your art too? i love it. designs as well !!! i really hope i can snag a pokemon/kal design from you at some point !
@knickknacks - we dont seem to talk much either, but i really do consider you a friend !! knowing you from rise helps a ton and i hope we can get closer in this arpg ! i love your team ideas too and i sometimes like to just stalk your team page to read about all your pokemon hehe
@sylvexi - i literally just met you through this arpg but i feel like we've gotten close super fast DVBFDSFV you're such a joy to have as a friend and i cant wait to see our friendship grow !! same with our pokemon aha i cant wait to develop mako and hachii more ! dont ever be afraid to talk to me at any point !
@swishy & broken - thank you so much again for letting me use ed to breed !! i still cant thank you enough for my first lil eevee on my team and i really love him lots ! slightly disappointing that you didnt connect well to the smeargle but thats your own preference and im glad you did what you did to get them on a good team <3
@0Zero0 - we dont seem to speak much, but i love your enthusiasm in chat and with the arpg overall !! i love love love your art and your style is so unique ! your pokemon designs you've done for the artist search are super nice too and super cute ! thanks for being cool dude !
@Takura - you're so cool like hndfbdhf im always so nervous to speak to you. probably because you're kal staff and kal staff scare me but you've been so nice to me ! thank you again for making my baby boy mako !! i love him so much and i cant wait to develop him with my other eevees !
@deercan - thank you so much for letting me make your patton lycanroc !!! he was so much fun to do as i adore sanders sides so so much cx i cannot wait to see what you do to develop him ! i also love all your other pokemon ideas you have for your team. your little shiny eevee and wigglymom are some of my favorites <3
Last edited by kiffell on Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:06 am

username;; sylvender
team;; team serenity
name;; Patton (patty)
gender;; Female
compliment/s;;

Takura: I just adore your art, I think it's lovely and your characters are super interesting! Not even just pokemon related things, I just enjoy seeing your art in general. I do really like your EotC adopts though! I haven't spoken to you much but you seem like a really fun person to talk to!

MeltiTheDragon: We haven't spoken a super large amount in recent years, which I'm hoping to get better about (100% feel free to toss me a message whenever!) but your super sweet, I enjoy talking with ya! Also your starter and partner are adorable??? I love them! I'll for sure have to doodle them for you one day ;w;
icon art by SourdoughCrow on TH and gif by dogtoyz on TH

Neon - it/its [or any]
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:44 am

username;; 0zero0
team;; Echo Echo
name;;
gender;;
compliment/s;;
Skwig Always working so hard! My gosh I've never known a admin to be so diligent in there work. For one thing I, as an admin in the past, never had so many people to look after, and in all of that skwigler manages to always stay on top of things. Keeping the adopt in top shape by hiring amazing artists, good moderators, and always looking out for his users. The other day he made sure I was okay when I wasn't feeling well. Thank you skwig for bringing us such an amazing community!

Sylvexi Sylvexi has done wonders for me on a personal level. I believe that we have become moderate friends and enjoy each other's company. They have taken a strong part in PMD and while sylvexi asked me to draw there mayor for 'Township' they have amazing designing skills, and are a great artist. I admire Sylvexi to be honest! They have great ideas and always seem to be such a good person.

Swishy & Broken Somebody who always looks SO happy. Every-time I see them post I'm like 'yup that's swishy'. They seem to have a lot of fun in the group and are such a bright person! Thank you so much for bringing me cheer with many of your posts Shishy. Seriously your amazing.

alphatoros or fishifiedlasagna! okay so this user I'm not the most familiar with, but they really made my day when they joined my stream so I have to come up with something to say to her. for one a great artist, honestly thinking about pming them about that yungoos it's such a fun character. They have amazing taste in pokemon. Electric buds for life with raichu! Oh and they have such a good personality I love chatting with them.

8 of spades Another user I know because of there amazing art. I follow this users gallery because they are that good! Seeing them being a part of the community has brought me great joy as they are so much fun! They introduced me to Township thanks to the unicorn mayor they drew, which people should go look at as I love that design so much. I hope they stay around for quite some time.

Deer okay so how do I say this.... Your weird and I love that. Things you say make me laugh really loud and I couldn't imagine EotC without you. You have brought so much to this place that I get excited when you post. I mostly know you for your crazy antics on the discord, so I'm not familiar with your actual PMD team, or your art if you draw but I hope to see you around more and more as time goes by. Never stop being you Deer.

wileyfangs Oh my gosh your art is AMAZING. My jaw just drops to the floor every time you show work in progress updates on the discord, or whenever I see your art around ChickenSmoothie. Thank you so much for sharing your skill and amazing pokemon characters. The designs, and the personalities are the best.

Obstagoon! Your persistence is so impressive to me. You never cease to amaze me with your speed and dilligence with every piece you do, and how much you care so much for your PMD team. You work so hard, and you spend so much time to being apart of everything that I'm stunned. Keep at it you crazy beast :3.

Roadkill Don't tell anyone, but I fall in love with everyone of the adopts you create. Like. just every time I'm so awe-struck I'm not sure what to do. I just love your art skill, and your ability to make amazing character designs. So glad your an admin, and a artist. I hope that you always love what you do.

Hush Another Artist who just stuns me with every piece they post. If I could just buy a ton of art from you I would. Oh and ghost is such a fun character I love that floof. You have such a dynamic team and I enjoy seeing all the jobs you finish with them. I really love seeing your characters develop the way they do. You are such a skilled writer, even though I haven't read anything you've written story wise. I mean a picture tells a thousand words after all I suppose.

panda by phtorxp ∘ fox by fluffy_marry ∘ cat/coding by me
Image Image Image Image

X
〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ Scorpio ✜ Adult 〙
ImageImage Pokemon PMD RP
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:54 am

username;; knickknacks
team;; Team Seaspray
name;; Lionel
gender;; male
compliment/s;;

kiffell: waaah thank you for the compliment dude ;; I definitely agree!! I’m glad to see some familiar faces from Rise in this arpg and hope I can get to know you a bit better here! and dhgsdhgd valid, I have definitely poked around ur team a few times as well. All of them are so cute hhh- and your art in general is just? So cute. Always fun to see.

0zero0: Hi so..! I ADORE your art style, it’s so unique and cute and pleasing to the eye. It’s always a treat to see what you’ve been working on and you’ve been pretty fun to hang around in the discord server as well! I’m glad our paths crossed in this arpg, you seem like a really neat person ^^

Takura: Takura!! Lord of the Eevees! It’s been fun getting to hang out with you a bit more in eotc, you’re really fun to be around and I empathize completely with your love for eevees. Thank you so much for your art of my gal Aria as well? Super super cute. I always love seeing adopts/art from you, your style is so good. <3

roadkiil: Hey! I hadn’t really interacted w you all that much before joining this arpg, but you’re another person I’m glad to have met! You’re really nice and approachable, and your art!! Is so so nice, I adore your style and always love seeing adopts from you. Your team is full of cuties as well.

skwigler: So uh of course I had to compliment the brain behind eotc!! Thanks so so much for starting up this arpg, it’s been awesome getting to be a part of this weird and wonderful little group. I admittedly don’t know you that well but just. Thank you for being you, and starting up this community.

sylvexi: ANOTHER person I’ve only just met through this arpg but you seem so so fun! You’re a joy to be around, and I absolutely adore your team?? That thread setup? Is so so nice. You will forever be famous in my eyes for owning Beevee haha. You’re someone I always enjoy seeing around in the Discord and definitely wouldn’t mind getting to know better (:

Disclaimer!! Even if I did not explicitly compliment you!! Know that I see and appreciate you. I’ve been loving the whole of this community, and all of you are contributing to it in your own way. I’d love to chat and get to know some of you community members even better! Seriously! Shoot me a dm and I will happily chatter about Pokémon w. you!
Last edited by Knickknacks on Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IzzyJoFo » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:13 pm

username;;IzzyJoFo
team;; The Misfits
name;;Suki
gender;;Female
compliment/s;;
@skwigler- I can't even begin to tell you how awesome you are. Not only are you just a genuinely kind person, but you also made this awesome ARPG! You have helped me get back into PMD, art, writing for myself, and just pokemon in general. I used to be ashamed to talk about this franchise, which I adore, because I was afraid that people would judge me. Now, I hold my head high as a pokemon fan. You are fantastic. Thank you so much.

@Newmaker- Oh. My. Gosh. I don't know how you manage to keep track of all of this cherish event stuff. Everything is so organized and professional, and I can't get enough. You are always so friendly and helpful in the discord... I don't know how you still have the patience for it all, but I know that all of us are glad that you are here to help us out.

WIP
IzzyJoFo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:28 am

now closed ! winner will be posted shortly <3
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:45 am

@Sunlitsecrets, Team Moonridge
Hey, whats this? Chipper wants to join your team!

Congrats!
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:26 am

oh my goodness!! Thank you so much <3
Chipper will definitely have a home in my team!
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups