Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30437

Brisk Fall Morning | Background Two by luca rayne.

Artist luca rayne. [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Brisk Fall Morning | Background Two

Postby luca rayne. » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:10 pm

Background Two / Five

( POV: Its October. The month of free candy and decorations that send chills done everyone's spines. You walk outside and see that there are squirrels scurrying up a big oak tree. You look up the tree and sigh. It was so beautiful. The breezy, yet warm, fall morning cast a orange glow in the sky. The leaves turned brown in the light, well, the orange ones that is. The green ones turned a crisp orange that reminds you of pumpkins. The squirrels run higher into the tree, making the leaves move. You gaze in wonder at the beautiful orange-brown silhouettes that appear before you. Fall was so beautiful! )

I am not so proud of this drawing. It took me longer then expected, and yet it turned out bad. I mean, the background is nice, but the tree is bothering me. I was going to redo it, but I feel like that would cause me more anxiety. So, I decided to create this and let anyone use it if they comment below. I would like to be given proper credits i.e. "background credits; @luca rayne." Anywho, have fun! Enjoy!

Based On
♥ dreamie; ur bengal ♥
♥ collecting; dogs ♥

l u c a
luca rayne.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me