Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

there was an attempt by That's Offensive

Artist That's Offensive [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

there was an attempt

Postby That's Offensive » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:37 am

so Im normally very easy to scare, like in general, and I just realized how I have been subconsiously dealing with stuff like moving around the apartment at night or hearing weird noises when Im alone. how do I deal with it you ask? I start playing music in my head that no film producer would put over a horror movie death scene because apparently my brains logic says I cant die if silly music is playing. why does this work? why does hearing Ice Ice baby playing im my head stop me from being scared??
my brain has just decided that I have to die to appropriate music I guess, apparently Im not only easy to scare, Im also stupid.

Hiya! ^^
Im That's Offensive but you can call me El or Frog if you want to, I use they/them pronouns but I dont really mind she/he pronounce. Im a swedish artist that has been hanging out on CS since 2015 and this place really feels like home, this site and the people on it are really important to me~
have some questions for/about my characters? // need art tips?
to find some more art by me you can message me for instagram, flipanim and TH links ^^"
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: there was an attempt

Postby MistCat » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:20 am

Not only does this look really cool but I do the exact same thing. Also replying 'oh cool, okay', to all invasive/scary thoughts works pretty well for me.
░░░░░░░░░░░░𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮!░░░░░░░░░░░

Mist - She/Her - Adult‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

Welcome to my humble signature, I hope you're doing well!
I'm just a local sunback enthusiast who is here for the art.‎
Always happy to talk ocs or designs or just cool doodles
in general! Sorta bad at keeping up conversation but I never
mind PMs! I'm not super active rn though.

Please credit my art and designs @ my TH, Mistcat.‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

MistCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: there was an attempt

Postby That's Offensive » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:29 am

MistCat wrote:Not only does this look really cool but I do the exact same thing. Also replying 'oh cool, okay', to all invasive/scary thoughts works pretty well for me.

cool to know that Im not alone in being a weirdo, and I like to respond to noises with stuff like "oh really?" and "eXcUsE mE??" but with invasive/scary thoughts I just kind of make millenial/gen Z humor out of them, I respond with "lit" or "yeet" or whatever fits ^^"

Hiya! ^^
Im That's Offensive but you can call me El or Frog if you want to, I use they/them pronouns but I dont really mind she/he pronounce. Im a swedish artist that has been hanging out on CS since 2015 and this place really feels like home, this site and the people on it are really important to me~
have some questions for/about my characters? // need art tips?
to find some more art by me you can message me for instagram, flipanim and TH links ^^"
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me