Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30437

X-EXO Chën by Lostfairy

Based on Click to view
Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

X-EXO Chën

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:09 am

*rubs hands together* Mwahaha, here's another X-EXO member. Chen's white eyelashes in the teaser are just... I can't even express how much I love them??? It's so unique and gives him such a different look. I JUST LOVE IT. And he's really pulling off that lip ring chain that DEFINITELY looks like Baekhyun from Monster. It's so ofjsiofasjfiaojfa hot. ;___;

I'm not sure if this really looks like Chen but I had a lot of fun drawing him! And honestly, I can't tell in the teaser if Chen's wearing a shirt under that jacket so PSH, I DIDN'T ADD ANY. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sorry for the spam of Lostfairy art in the Sketches and Experiments board. There, uh, might be more soon.

The timer is accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this art! Ref and ref. (Tell me that last ref pic is not EXTREMELY deadly, I feel like Chen caught me stealing from the cookie jar or somethin'.)

All comments and likes are appreciated and loved. <33 And hey, remember you are loved. <3
"𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥, 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓾𝓹 𝓶𝔂 𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓸!"
-EXO (Tempo)
💖 Happy Tempoversary month! 💖

The fight is coming. EXO is coming.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me