Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

tuesday 22 01 19 by non

Artist non [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 43 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by non

tuesday 22 01 19

Postby non » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:26 am

pm or talk to your friends today, if you have them.
i'm sure they'll appreciate it.

ummm!! i'm running out of things, eh? well, i'm proud of you! i'm proud of you, just because you're still here. life is hard and people have to be strong.

remember that kindness and softness is not weakness, in reality, it's the greatest expression of strength. in a world that is often cold, hard, and closed, openness and kindness is needed, and very difficult to do, so i thank the people who try their hardest to be kind in a world that doesn't always do that, you know?

please try to be kind today, that's all i ask of you

good luck

edit: i wrote monday instead of tuesday
Last edited by non on Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
william <3

HI I FINALLY GOT ACCESS TO THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN AFTER YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't think any of my friends are on here anymore..? but this is so nostalgic to me. i probably won't ever participate in the trading again, but i'll try to be around on the oekaki boards n maybe giving my stuff away in various ways<3
non

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: monday 22 01 19

Postby xXLittleRoseXx » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:17 am

Hi!!! I Love Your Art!!! You Are So Good! If You Ever Need Someone To Talk To I'm Here!!
Hi!!! I'm new here (as of 2019), my friend (--Tea-Rex--) just got me on!(she would love to trade!) If i have a pet you want just ask me about it and I'll say if it Is open for trade! I love dragons, horses, and cows (ponies, donkeys, etc.)If you have any pets you want to trade just ask! I promise I don't bite (unless provoked) :)

https://dragcave.net/user/xXLittleRoseXx
xXLittleRoseXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: monday 22 01 19

Postby non » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:20 pm

xXLittleRoseXx wrote:Hi!!! I Love Your Art!!! You Are So Good! If You Ever Need Someone To Talk To I'm Here!!

oh wow i didn't think this would get a response, sorry for responding so late!
i really appreciate that, and i'm really glad you're willing to listen to me talk. i'm very, very happy to have this acknowledgement, and i'm glad you like my art. have a nice day!
william <3

HI I FINALLY GOT ACCESS TO THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN AFTER YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't think any of my friends are on here anymore..? but this is so nostalgic to me. i probably won't ever participate in the trading again, but i'll try to be around on the oekaki boards n maybe giving my stuff away in various ways<3
non

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me