Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Akira by LoneWolf-Gage

Based on Click to view
Artist LoneWolf-Gage [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Akira

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Fri May 25, 2018 9:11 am

Ravenshadow17 wrote:User Name
Ravenshadow17
Name
Akira
Personality
Akira is very confident and proud. He is very intelligent and cunning as well as witty. He has a silver tongue and a mischievous streak. Akira is very protective of his friends though they are few in number because he is a very private canine and it takes him a while to warm up to others. He can be a bit dark and angsty at times. He tends to overthink things and cause himself unnecessary stress. He's a perfectionist and puts way to much pressure on himself sometimes. However Akira is getting better at letting things go, but it's a work in progress.
History
Akira was a happy and innocent pup at first. However, in a fierce storm he became separated by his family. He was never able to find them again. Akira grew up relying on his wit and determination to survive. There were a few canines along the way that helped him and trained him. In once scenario where a vicious rogue was facing a young Akira, Akira awoke an interesting ability. He can see the aura of individuals. He didn't know what this odd light was but he began to associate different colors with different intention's. Red tended to be anger, a warm yellow was joy, green was envy, black was the intention to harm, etc. This ability helped Akira survive but he is afraid to let his friends know that he's not exactly normal. Only one person knows, the being that saved his life, Fera.
Reason -Why do you feel you should have the pup-
I love creating stories and roleplaying. Akira is gorgeous and I feel that I could develop him into a very unique character.
Purpose -What will you do with the pup-
I would use him in roleplays and he would become a part of the fantasy world my characters live in. He'll become a companion to my main oc Fera[/color][/size]

Akira raced across sparse grassland, heading towards the cover of the forest. The young canine didn't dare look back. He could sense the pack of monsters closing in. Their aura was a horrific mix of red, and black. A combination Akira had long ago associated with blood-lust. He felt a shiver go down his spine as he reached the trees. Continuing to run faster, Akira stopped short as he came to the edge of a cliff. He froze in terror. What do I do now? He turned to face the coming horde. Akira took a deep breath, his claws scraping against the stone as he braced himself. He wouldn't go down without a fight.

Just as the horde reached him, a flash of black and blue raced past. Akira's eyes wident as a single iridecent featehr landed at his paws. Looking up, Akira saw large wings. What was most shocking was the aura. A mix of bright blue and gold. Akira had never seen this combination before. The figure was obviously humanoid, but definitely not human.

The monsters froze at the sight of this figure. One whimpered and Akira watched in wonder as one leaped at the man, only to freeze as they locked eyes. The monsters quickly turned around and fled.
The being then sighed and turned around. As soon as Akira saw his eyes he froze. Demon His insticts screamed at him. Akira felt the need to take a step back but resisted. This demon had just saved him, but why?

"You ok little one?" The demon spoke, his voice warm and kind. He reached out a hand to Akira. Hesitating, Akira moved forward and let the stranger scratch his ears.
"I'm ok.." Akira answerd, not expecting a resonse. This demon was humanoid after all.
"That's a relief. My name is Fera. What are you doing out here on your own?" Fera questioned. Akira froze. Fera seemed to look at him with amusement. Akira sighed.
"I'm alone. My name's Akira. Thanks for the help." He stated, wagging his tail slightly. Fera's aura turned a brigher gold. It was then that Akira finally realized what it meant. Blue was protection. And the gold that seemed to frame Fera was compassion and strength.
Fera simply smiled and gestured for Akira to follow him. From then on, Akira was never far from Fera's side.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]