Artist heyheygirl101 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

May Brain Ideas

Postby heyheygirl101 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:40 am

*Do not use without my permission*

Kraken - Krn_
Kraken is based off the fabled sea monster that would come from the depths and grab ships with it's tentacles to sink them and feast on the sailors who could not get themselves free of the wreckage fast enough.
This marking can be seen rarely on all four legs but is most commonly seen on one when heterozygous and two when homozygous.
It comes in two colours a silvery-white and a black-grey
This marking consists of a tentacle reaching upwards towards the body of the horse, the tentacle never leaves the leg of the horse with it most commonly staying below the knee.

Treasure Map Tovero - Tmttmt
Treasure map tovero causes Tovero to resemble that of islands on a map, it can be existing islands or fantasy, this example uses the Virgin Islands as a reference. This marking causes high white with most of the marking being present on the barrel and neck.
Due to the overo in the marking it can never be homozygous.

Clownfish - fmfm
Clownfish is modeled after the markings of the clownfish causes a white barring that is outlined by black. This marking will only ever have 3 to 4 white barres along the body, there will always be at least one on the head and right before the tail as seen in the example above. This marking is only visible on the head, neck and body and will never be seen on the legs, it will always cause the mane and tail to be black tipped.
This gene is recessive.

Emperor Penguin - Ep_
Marking is based off of the face markings of the emperor penguin. It creates an all black face that covers the ears the beginning of the neck making an upside down "U" shape along the jawline. Between the mouth and the nose there is a gradient line of orange to yellow making a thin beak like shape, and the edge of the marking is has that same darker orange fading out from the black to blend back into the coat of the horse. When passed to offspring foals will always present the marking as the chicks of emperor penguins do, having a black cap and grey/white face with faded black around the eyes and edges of the marking.

White-Sided Grey - Pwg _
This marking is modeled after the Pacific White-sided Dolphin, it creates a solid grey patter along the side of the horse instead of turning the whole horse grey.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,
𝐼’𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊’𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶...

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3
Pronouns are she/her and I am a proud bisexual Image
Trades are always open just may not always be accepted.
Links to my character storage below

╚═════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊?
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups