Kupid - My New Fursona by rainbowpanda101

Based on Click to view
Artist rainbowpanda101 [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kupid - My New Fursona

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Okay, you can shoot me now. >.< This is my 3rd rainbow-themed fursona. But the other two aren't wolves - one's a cat and the other is a panda. And I didn't intend to make another fursona. It just sort of...happened. Heh, heh. Her name is Kupid, or Q.P. for short. That's Q and P, as in the letters.

Name: Kupid "Q.P."
Name Origin: The name idea came from the arrow symbol on her flank.
Personality: Kupid, a.k.a Q.P., is a tech-savy young adult wolf with a love for words and art. She adores everything to do with popular electronic technology - from computers to mp3 players and electronic book readers. She also loves to read, read, read and draw, draw, draw. Q.P. is known for spending copious amounts of her time on her laptop (which she named Sam), doodling and drawing with her Wacom Bamboo 13 inch x 9 inch tablet (which she named Pam), and listening to her iPod Touch (which she named Cam). Whenever she's not on her laptop, her tablet, or her iPod she's reading books or hanging out with her friends.
Likes: her computer, her tablet, her iPod Touch, drawing, reading
Dislikes: slow Internet access; computer crashes; computer viruses
Accessories: white and rainbow-striped scarf; a red messenger bag that holds her laptop and tablet; an iPod Touch with a black case that has rainbow hearts on it
Other Tidbits: Kupid's personality and the things she love to do are things about myself that didn't get put or were barely touched on when I made my other two fursonas. So Kupid encompasses just 1/3 of my personality. If that makes sense...
Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
female
Pisces
she/her/they/them
American
adult

ART SHOP

FURSONA

TOYHOUSE

Everyone wants happiness,
nobody wants pain,
you can't have a rainbow,
without a little rain

πŸŒˆπŸŒˆβ˜”πŸŒˆπŸŒˆ
XXXXXXXXXX

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kupid - My New Fursona

Postby alden30 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:47 am

awesome!
alden30