Standard Design: here
Edit List:
[s] custom tail shine
[s] hair
[c] longer fur (mane)
[c] custom tail
[uc] shorter fur
[uc] custom ears
[uc] custom inner eye shape (heart on his right eye)
[r] halo (crown)
[r] glow
Proof of claim: N/A
Prompt Response:

Name:
Damiano (the name both parents agreed on)
Luca (the name of his grandfather on his mothers side)
De Riva (his fathers surname)

A bit about him and his family (257 words):
The Da Riva family is a large and wealthy family, who lives in the Tuscany, Italy. Damiano’s father Antonio is the youngest of five kids. He married Giulia Neri and moved to one of the smaller mansions of the family. Like his father, he earned his money with renting out nice Tuscan houses to tourists. He also has a small vineyard, where he produces his own Vino Bianco.

Damiano is supposed to take over his father’s job someday. But until then, the young adult wants to see the world. He is especially interested wine and vineyards from all over the world. He cares a lot less about renting out the houses. He thinks his sister Alegra will do better in this job. She is good with numbers and all that paperwork. Damiano simply hates it. He loves to enjoy live. Good food, good music and maybe a good book or film. He often tries a few things, like cooking special things or playing an instrument, but he never made it far. Damiano loses interest quite fast and starts something new.

On his journeys through the world, he prefers to be alone. Still, he found some friends wherever he went. He has a charming personality and gets to talk to others easily. He though is also easily annoyed. Someone talks to loud? Why can’t they be quiet? Someone drives to slow? Why cant they move faster? Its hard to please him when he is already annoyed. You’d just better leave him alone then. He will calm down eventually.
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Event MYO - Damiano De Riva

Postby Rosemoon » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:53 am

Approved!
Rosemoon