Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Last Clans-Pineclan

Postby Strange_Atoms » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:23 am

PINECLAN
Attentive and Timid

LEADER
POPPYSTAR—a long haired, red mackerel tabby tom, with copper eyes. Brother of Waxclaw, Father of Patchkit and Finchkit.
DEPUTY
HEATHERCLOUD—a short haired, white she-cat, with a black and red mackerel calico tail and ears, and yellow eyes.
MEDICINE CAT
CHUBFACE—a chocolate mackerel tabby she-cat, with short fur, and amber eyes.
APPRENTICE-Dovepaw

WARRIORS
EMBERPELT—a short haired, black and red, mackerel tortoiseshell she-cat, with amber eyes. Daughter of Squirrelcloud.
VERVAINFOOT—a short haired, blue mackerel tabby tom, with yellow eyes. Father of Dovepaw
Apprentice-Ravenpaw
FENNELBRIAR—a cream mackerel "pseudo-tabby" tom, with short fur, and gold eyes. Brother of Yellowstorm
WAXCLAW—a long haired, red ticked "pseudo-tabby" she-cat, with gold eyes. Sister of Poppystar
CORMORANTSTORM—a black she-cat, with long fur, and yellow eyes. daughter of Squirrelcloud, sister of Emberpelt
Apprentice-Starlingpaw
FROSTBERRY—a short haired, black and red, spotted calico she-cat, with yellow eyes.
APPRENTICE
STARLINGPAW—a black mackerel tabby tom, with short fur, and gold eyes.
DOVEPAW—a short haired, blue spotted tabby she-cat, with gold eyes.
RAVENPAW—a short haired, black mackerel tabby she-cat, with copper eyes.
QUEENS
SLUGCLOUD—a black mackerel tabby she-cat, with short fur, and copper eyes. Mother of Starlingpaw and Ravenpaw
YELLOWSTORM—a cream she-cat, with short fur, and gold eyes. Mate of Poppystar, sister of Waxclaw, Mother of Patchkit and Finchkit.
ELDERS
SQUIRRELCLOUD—a black and red, classic tortoiseshell she-cat, with short fur, and hazel eyes.
SAFFRONFUR-White tom with short fur and hazel eyes.
ALL GOOD THINGS FLOW INTO THE CITYImage
Strange_Atoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me