jeff lite by Kabloosh

Based on Click to view
Artist Kabloosh [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

jeff lite

Postby Kabloosh » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:28 pm

timer only lies by like 45min or so i got distracted writing stuff
btw thank you sunfang for making these awesome lines.
i adore all of the little illustrations for the knacks and ranks, they're so cute. especially pummel. tiny keety go PONCH

this cat has been a household name in my house for 13 years now
i have to finally make a reference for her just so i can get it out of my system
i mean staqhound, credit and bumbledaze have also done wonderful art of her but i digress

Jayflight

She/they
Ace as a spade
Former warrior of StormClan
Currently wandering the earth as she pleases

pros: ludicrously buff, good focus, resourceful, good memory for facts, good at coming up with ideas
cons: not a snap thinker, cranky, tires easily, poor camouflage, social skills what social skills

~~~

she's enormous, she's like the size of a bobcat
she's also stonkingly strong
she could arm-wrestle tigerstar

she likes climbing, swimming, learning, exercising, and anything that doesn't involve talking
she's pretty smart and loves to listen to medicine cats giving lessons to their apprentices
unfortunately she can't speak very well, so yeah
prefers to hang out on her own and just... observe

the only story i have for her is that she politely rejects a dude, gets sick of her clanmates' whole "now why are you being so mean to him you could at least give him a chance" attitude, and just straight up leaves without a goodbye
(just to clarify it wasn't her whole clan doing this, just a few individuals. still enough to drive her away)

she ends up much happier on her own
kinda struggles with not having her clanmates' support & company for a while, but eventually ends up content with a more treacherous & nomadic way of life

also i made her into a tabaxi barbarian in d&d wooooooo
Image Image Image
Toyhouse (WIP) || IMGBB || Still learnin' how to be functional
ImageImageImage
Kabloosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me