Artist I Like Bees [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Phantom

Postby I Like Bees » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:35 pm

Phantom!! Precious confused little child~

Important Notes I Guess;;
- Not actually a peryton usually; she's just your average human but I thought this represented her nicely, and it'll probably be her special form for Dramatic Important Moments of Power.
- Wears blue. just blue. always blue.
- Eyes: #ffa561
xxxxx - Warmer colored theoretically means weaker/limited powers, but she defies this norm more and more as the story goes on because... plot twist thingy.

- Temperature Control: She can control her body's temperature (and that of nonliving things around her) and is immune to burns, frostbite, etc. She can simulate fire/ice elemental powers with this by burning or freezing things near her. She cannot, however, make fire or ice appear out of thin air; she has to have liquid to freeze or materials to burn. She works well with water elementals.
- Invisibility: She can't touch things she's invisible to, so her invisibility goes hand-in-hand with the ability to walk through walls/stuff. She can walk through living things too, but prefers not to. She can usually control who can and can't see her, except that her Bonded can always see her (which is kinda annoying because her Bonded is annoying).
- Healing: Discovered later in the plot by accident, Phantom's healing powers are very difficult to control at first. They just.. worked, without her trying to trigger them at all.

- Talent: Ice skating! She can freeze water into ice, so she can use this as long as there's water around... which is actually really convenient because her first major battle takes place in a giant pond.
- Wings: Rather than the typical feathered wings, Phantom's are made of an odd, liquid-like.. gel.. thingy. She can morph her wings into basically any form, and they're.. well, they're completely useless for flying. But she can freeze them to form a shield.
- Other Wings: She also has feathered wings! These are gifted to her later, and she basically never uses them because they require a ton of grooming and stuff and she doesn't have the time for that. Someone could be out there dying, and she's doing what? Fixing her feathers? No way she's letting that happen.

- Backstory: She was originally a resistance fighter in another world. She was born to the other side, but betrayed them when she realized the harm they were doing. She was later captured by the bad side and had her mind wiped; she was reprogrammed to hunt down and kill all her friends. Thankfully, she was captured unharmed and the resistance won the war. They attempted another mind wipe on her in the hope of restoring her formal self, but it went really really really wrong and Phantom was literally thrown into another dimension. She appears in the world Mel is in with no memory and dried blood on her hands and clothes (left over from the fight in which she was captured). She lives in fear that one day her memories will return and she'll turn against everyone she cares about.
- Personality: Hah. Like I can actually write one of these. Have you seen my PetalClan cats? The two sentences I do have: Phantom works constantly, is constantly moving and doing things. She can't rest while others are suffering.

* She had healing powers in her previous life, but lost them in the first memory wipe. Something about the second memory wipe and/or being a WL helped them kick in again, no one exactly knows and it's not.. entirely important for me to have it figured out yet.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me