Based on Click to view
Artist Raptocidic [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 3 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

cats

Postby Raptocidic » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:30 am

Ideas:
1 Male. Nervous, cautious and generally weary. Spends most of his time asleep. Can actually be very social is amongst individuals they trust a lot. Takes a while to open up to people.
2 Female. Logical, clever, motivated by puzzles and hard to solve situations. Frightened by bugs and hates that she has an illogical fear. Is working to overcome this fear but it's taking a long time and a lot of dedication.
3 Female. She's shy but she loves attention. She just isn't sure how to get attention. She's very loyal to her friends but will leave them in an instant if they were to betray her.
4 Non-binary (amab). Outgoing, social, cheery, energetic. Gets over excited easily. Can't have sugary food because they'll get a sugar rush extremely quickly and probably brake something valuable by accident. Is slightly childish for their age.
5 Male. Quiet and aloof. Doesn't care about much but is truly dedicated to the few things he cares about. Others thinks he is lonely but he genuinely doesn't feel lonely.

Names tbd

designs by elementalx
lineart by PeanutButterRum
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me