One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

The white wolf of Storm Guard

Postby wolfpack12 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:34 pm

Lines aren't mine

" I see you're entertaining our guests, dear brother"

" It would be wise to keep your mouth shut"

" Unless you wish to lose your life, I suggest you think before you speak!"

" Do. Not. Test. Me!"

A new shapeshifter oc of mine. Still trying to think of a name for her.

Storm guard is an outpost hidden deep within the mountains of an unknown location. Because of its secrecy and reluctance to be found, many have come to view it as a myth. Claiming that it never existed in the first place. Much to the amusement of the outpost's inhabitants.

The outpost is led by 'The white wolf', a cunning and tactical shapeshifter. Who often looks out for the safety of both her men and the travellers who occasionally pass through. Even going as far as to either personally deliver supplies to nearby towns or to simply go out of her way to help handle a situation that requires her skill set. However, do not mistake her kindness for weakness. There is a reason for why both her enemies and allies fear her.

When she isn't at the outpost, her brother takes over. Which has earned him the title of 'The Right eye of Storm Guard'. Due to the fact that he has a pretty nasty scar along the left side of his face. That, and he's literally her right hand man. However, unlike his sister who likes to keep her emotions in check, he isn't afraid of expressing himself. In fact, he can often be found joking and playing games with their men. Something he greatly enjoys, since it has allowed him to get to know them better and vice versa.

However, even though many of their guards would risk their lives for him, it doesn't stop his sister from worrying about him. Considering that besides his scar, he also happens to be missing a limb. Therefore, he is in a far more vulnerable position to being attacked by their enemies than she is.

This is as much as I'll be revealing about her, since I'm still developing her.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me