Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Travastar

Postby Raptocidic » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:07 pm

my lil space dude <3
his name is Travastar

designed by Kageyenora

he's a cyborg doggo. one of the major benefits of that is that his spacesuit just covers the head and tail and just attaches io the main body which is completely robotic.
he's friends with my robot doggos and part of the ai network. theres much debate on if he's technically an ai as he's more machine than orgamic material, running on energy like the robots which is converted to be useable to the biological parts if his body.

The general debate is that as Travastar was once just a regular dog his original biological mind isn't ai but rather the program he has inside the robotic body is in fact an ai. It can send signals to his biological mind to assist in ideas and planning, but cannot control the body at will unless Travastar's biological mind if unconscious, in which case the ai can take over the body and relocate Travastar to somewhere safer orlocate and find help. This has allowed Travastar and the ai to survive several situations that otherwise would have destroyed them. Travastar and the ai usually get along fine.

his best friend is END
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me