Re: natural cat designs sale 10/15 open

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:40 pm

Cloudpelt wrote:to offer, send me a trade with an offer with the right amount of c$

if you want to offer on a tentative cat, you must offer higher than the set price)

1. fawn spotted tabby with brown eyes 4 c$ Echoclouds
2. blue ticked tabby with yellow eyes 6 C$ (tenative, the c$ is just the base price, not final)
3. chocolate calico with green eyes 5 C$ Electric Blue
4. chocolate classic tabby with orange eyes 5 c$
5. black ghost tabby with yellow eyes 4 c$
6. lilac classic tabby with orange eyes 3 c$ echoclouds
7. seal point with blue eyes 3 c$
8. black pinstriped tabby with green eyes 5 c$
9. tortie point with blue eyes 5 c$ (tentative, the c$ is just the base price, not final)
10. dominant white with heavy scarring, a bobtail, and blue yellow hetechromia eyes 4 c$ (tentative, the c$ is just the base price, not final)
11. tortoiseshell with yellow eyes 3 c$ joy alpha
12. munchkin black smoke with green eyes 4 c$ (tentative, the c$ is just the base price, not final) floofcat
13. red ticked tabby with brown eyes 3 c$
14. red mackeral tabby with green eyes 3 c$
15. blue marbled tabby with yellow eyes 6 c$ (tentative, the c$ is just the base price, not final)

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:02 am

Cloudpelt wrote:to offer, send me a trade with an offer with the right amount of c$

if you want to offer on a tentative cat, you must offer higher than the set price)

2. blue ticked tabby with yellow eyes 6 C$ (tenative, the c$ is just the base price, not final)
9. tortie point with blue eyes 5 c$ (tentative, the c$ is just the base price, not final)
10. dominant white with heavy scarring, a bobtail, and blue yellow hetechromia eyes 4 c$ (tentative, the c$ is just the base price, not final)
12. munchkin black smoke with green eyes 4 c$ (tentative, the c$ is just the base price, not final) floofcat
15. blue marbled tabby with yellow eyes 6 c$ (tentative, the c$ is just the base price, not final)

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:58 pm

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:37 am

Will also take da points

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:42 am

Will also take da points

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:51 am

Cloudpelt wrote:

Will also take da points

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:47 am

Will also take da points

Re: natural cat designs sale 4/15 open

Postby mukuroikusabas » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:22 am

sent a trade for 8 and 9

xxxxxxꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀᴇꜱ;
ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

xxxxxxxxxx𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 | 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖘
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxcall me muku or mukuro.
xxgay nb trans guy, writer n artist.
xxhyperfixated on:
xxdanganronpa n warriors.

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ

ᴅᴇᴇᴘ

ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: natural cat designs sale 2/15 open

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:57 pm

Will also take da points

2. blue ticked tabby with yellow eyes 6 C$ (tenative, the c$ is just the base price, not final) alavii
4. chocolate classic tabby with orange eyes 5 c$ alavii
5. black ghost tabby with yellow eyes 4 c$ alavii
7. seal point with blue eyes 3 c$ alavii
8. black pinstriped tabby with green eyes 5 c$ mukuroikusabas
9. tortie point with blue eyes 5 c$ (tentative, the c$ is just the base price, not final) mukuroikusabas
10. dominant white with heavy scarring, a bobtail, and blue yellow hetechromia eyes 4 c$ (tentative, the c$ is just the base price, not final) alavii
15. blue marbled tabby with yellow eyes 6 c$ (tentative, the c$ is just the base price, not final) alavii