Based on Click to view
Artist ChristianCrafter [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Oc

Postby ChristianCrafter » Tue May 07, 2019 1:27 pm

UwU
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
ChristianCrafter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oc

Postby Ja986 » Tue May 07, 2019 1:29 pm

Wow, you seem to draw like, all day I keep getting Oekaki notifications for you! XD (I love it btw)
✞ I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it.
I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." And He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. ✞

Silence is our enemy, our voices can end it.
Ja986

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oc

Postby ChristianCrafter » Tue May 07, 2019 1:50 pm

Ja986 wrote:Wow, you seem to draw like, all day I keep getting Oekaki notifications for you! XD (I love it btw)

YEs i love Drawing and coloring also Ty also i wanted to say Lines arnt by me ... also do you wanna make me art of her?
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
ChristianCrafter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me