Artist wolfpack12 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ivan the Northstar

Postby wolfpack12 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:16 am

Lines aren't mine

" I've got your back, pilot"

For whatever reason, my brain was like 'what would a Titan from Titanfall look like as a wolf?' and this was the result.

This is my Northstar oc, 'Ivan', in wolf form and I'm surprisingly happy with how his design came out. Considering that I didn't want to make him look too complicated, yet neither did I want him to appear too simple. So all in all, I'm pretty satisfied with it. If anyone wishes to know which NorthStar War paint his design was inspired from, here is the picture and it is the one on the farthest left.

Ivan, along with his pilot, used to serve the IMC before going AWOL. Due to the fact that his pilot had finally had enough of how things were being handled, and finally decided to defect and take on the life of a mercenary. The Northstar didn't need much persuasion to join his pilot, and the two have been sticking together ever since. Helping people where they can, and taking on jobs that will better improve Ivan's performance. Because of their hard work, both in helping others and from the jobs they've taken, Ivan's pilot, Finch, was able to buy a few expensive upgrades for the titan. Thanks to the money they had managed to save over the years.

Now, the two have defected to the Frontier Militia. Mainly because both Ivan and his pilot knew that the faction needed all the help it could get. But also because they believed that these were the people worth fighting for. However, little did they know, that their past and everything they ran from was about to catch up with them....

Facts:

- Finch and Ivan assist in the training of both future pilots and future soldiers.
- Finch leads a mercenary group called the 'Protectors'
- While Ivan shares the same monotone voice as any other Titan, many have pointed out that his tone was a little bit lighter than the rest.
- Ivan actually senses and feels emotion. Due to the many years he's spent with his pilot. While he does still get confused by human society and the way humans socialize, he's a quick learner and can often be seen listening intently to what his pilot tells him about the things he struggles with.
- Ivan is incredibly protective of his pilot. Hence why he didn't hesitate to leave with him.
- Ivan can get incredibly annoyed if someone uses the 'she, her' pronouns when describing him. Due to the fact that he prefers being referred to as a male.
- Much like his Titan, Finch is incredibly protective over Ivan. Which is why he often refuses to take the giant robot with him, when he goes on stealth missions. Due to the fact that he fears he'll get the Titan destroyed permanently if something were to go wrong.
- Both Finch and Ivan are surprisingly caring towards both kids and those who are younger than them, despite being mercenaries. Something that is only strengthened by their constant interactions with the newest recruits.
- Finch suffers from PTSD. Something his Titan is fully aware of, but refuses to bring up in case it causes his pilot to go into a panic attack.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me