My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character thing for redwolf

Postby Wolfumus » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:20 pm

I like it! Here's a tip for the future when you're using Oekaki so your lines aren't so shaky. For making your lines what I do is instead of using the free line or the straight line tool, I use that other line tool where you create curves. It makes the lines look very clean and if you use it correctly you can make fantastic art by just using that tool, especially if you're like me and can't afford a tablet. Trust me, at first I didn't even want to think about using this tool and just free handed it an my art looked horrible but when I finally tried it it worked like a charm. I also have a tip for coloring. When you color everything in, it's very time consuming to do it right without this trick and it's very easy to mess up. What I do is I first erase the entire background so all I see is that white and grey checkerboard pattern. Then I draw my lines and when I'm finished I duplicate that layer and then I fill in the background on the new copy layer using the fill tool. Then I use that fill tool to fill in my lines as best I can on the new copy layer. After all of that's done I go back to the original layer and I use a large tool and free hand fill in everything that couldn't be originally filled in. I hope this helps you in the future and please feel free to pm me if you have any more questions! Good job though with that free hand job! God bless! :D
She/Her or He/Him | Androgynous Female | Bisexual | Adult | OCD & PTSD
Things will get better, I promise. You're doing great!
Wolfumus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me