Drawing sessions 14
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

set 2 - revamp/rehome

Postby silver ~ » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:59 am

1. casper / design by w0ah - rehomed from my pound
Chaotic_Affection wrote:
    Kennel number four / “Casper”
      Name: Casper — Ravi
      The legend of Ravi: Ravi is a selective mute, choosing when she wants to speak to whomever. Ravi has become of thing of... myth, per say– they say that when the canine, Ravi speaks, it is before a great disaster. Her sightings continue to become rarer with the passing years, but during nightfall– its said that Ravi will sing to the stars just before distraction happens. Some believe that she’s even the goddess of destruction, others say that Ravi should be heavily respected due to warning those before destruction. The canine’s history is quite unknown, no one knows where Ravi came from, some say she was born to the sun or even the fields. She’s immortal, a never-dying creature that will roam the earth until it ends. The story of Ravi is told to the younger generations in case they were to ever to cross paths with the canine, though her sightings don’t mean much– people believe that when Ravi appears it means good luck, though when they’re spoken too– they’ll always have bad luck. And they’ll immediately be banished from their village for having brought bad luck upon the tribes.

2. phantom / design by w0ah - rehomed from my pound
Chaotic_Affection wrote:
    Kennel number five / “Phantom”
      Name: Phantom — Tynan
      The legend of Tynan: Tynan has become known for being a protector. Unlike his sister, Ravi, his sightings are quite common. He’s said to protect the villages from the destruction that his sibling creates or warns of. Many believe that the two work together, warning and protection– some say that they’re rivals, that Ravi creates destruction to keep Tynan away. The relationship will never truly to known. Though, he is a sign of pure luck, Tynan’s life duties are to protect those who need protecting– very much like a sheepdog and his flock, he’ll do anything to make sure that they’re safe. Though, once the village doesn’t need protecting, he shouldn’t be seen again unless he is called upon for protection. Tynan is commonly seen near wealthy homes, having been called upon to ensure that they’re won’t be raiders or bandits of any kind that threaten to steal their valuables. Although Tynan doesn’t particularly like protecting the wealthy, he does so anyways as it is his job essentially to protect the living.
      [his story isn’t as developed as Ravi’s yet.]

3. salem -
4. rei - revamp
5. lola / design by Kim Jonghyun - owned by dino cat
dino cat wrote:kennel number or nickname: Kennel #5 - Lola
name: Lake
personality:
Lake is a sled dog, he delivers mail along with 5 other dogs. He is usually in the front row. His favorite pal is Ellie. A pure grey dog that usually runs in the back. Each row has a job. The back is the one that takes the most weight while pulling a sled but at the cabin, they get the most rest time. The front row is the one that sets the speed, back at the cabin, they have to carry smaller carts back to the cabin from the mail shack. The middle row helps steer, and have to carry the mail from the cabin to the sled. Lake enjoys pulling the sled and has fun delivering mail in Alaka's artic weather.

6. radon - revamp
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me