Gender; Male
Relations; Elliot- his brother
(Many sons and daughters)
Sexuality; Straight
Crush; Galaxy (but he doesn't know it)
Lover; None
Looking for; He's flexible, but is hard for him to stick with one lover
Species; Wolf Demon
Personality; He is flirtatious and confident. He's dark and bruiting and can be very controlling sometimes. He likes to be the "Alpha". Although a demon, he does have a caring side.
Powers; He can spit fire (like a dragon) and he can shapeshift into only one "animal"- a human.
His Human form; In his human form he has natural black/dark gray hair with dyed white streaks. He has a small hoop piercing on his right ear that he wears all the time. Ty, in his human form, has a tattoo of a red star in a circle on his shoulder (like the one above). He also usually wears a black shirt with the same symbol on it and either black, gray, white, or red skinny jeans. He wears plaid converse in his human form.
Forms; Wolf, Human, Demon (Demon form is either the demonic version of his wolf form or human form, whichever he was in before he became his demon form)
Favorite things;
-Nighttime
-The moon
-The stars
-The color red
-The color black
-Girls
-Lollipops (weird right? xD)

Fears;
-Small Spaces
-Heights
-Bugs
-Human Kids

Theme song(s); Britney Spears- Womanizer
Sweet Dreams
Last edited by Mid-life on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ty

Postby Mid-life » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:10 am

Bump ^.^
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me