The Sad Rabbit Tale by Ghost_Panda

Based on Click to view
Artist Ghost_Panda [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Sad Rabbit Tale

Postby Ghost_Panda » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:25 am

Anyone had read that one book you read or been read to, the Velvet Rabbit? Yeah, it's a cute story...Until you re-read the book or rethink about at a much other age than under 7 or something. When you just realized about the true moral of the story of Velvet Rabbit... How kindly dark.

"Seemly, the rabbit is a representation of your childhood. And that whole fire scene? Yeah, that mean your childhood is gone or simply you're growing up." :?

Remember to hug/smack your friend who said the craziest things Skype <3
Ghost_Panda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Sad Rabbit Tale

Postby Efrafa » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:16 pm

WOW, thank you so much for coloring this in! To see it completed by a professional artist is so cool--you really made my day!!! XD

It's even more exciting because I sketched the lineart a couple of years ago...I never expected anyone to find it. My few attempts at drawing with a computer have all been abysmal failures: Discovering that somebody did such a lovely job coloring in one of my sketches...this must be what getting featured feels like! :D
Efrafa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Sad Rabbit Tale

Postby Ghost_Panda » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:53 am

Efrafa wrote:WOW, thank you so much for coloring this in! To see it completed by a professional artist is so cool--you really made my day!!! XD

It's even more exciting because I sketched the lineart a couple of years ago...I never expected anyone to find it. My few attempts at drawing with a computer have all been abysmal failures: Discovering that somebody did such a lovely job coloring in one of my sketches...this must be what getting featured feels like! :D

The power by being touch by a mouse!... I should really upgrade to a sai/tablet. ; -;
But thank you and glad to know you like it/made your day! I just stumble upon this lil' old sketch of yours and go all like "Challenge Accepted!". Plus, it's nice to work with fire texture to a needed place then up some random demon horse's nose..>> That and I like working on my light/shadow concast. Overall, it was fun to work upon, Efra. ( ^ ~^)
Ghost_Panda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me