Red:Avalible by Black Rhino

Based on Click to view
Artist Black Rhino [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Red:Avalible

Postby Black Rhino » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:47 am

This I did my own twist with it,having another design on it's face.This mouse would really like a nice story and a good home.

wolves12 wrote:I have a suggestion for an adoptable.

Tail: Grey
Fur: dark grey
Eyes: Ice blue
Ear insides: Pale grey
Feet: Grey
Markings: Perhaps white tribal wings painted on his shoulder blades where wings generally would go?

aluri has won Celeste.Yes,all of you had good entries,but this mouse was looking for a good,grammer correct,etc,etc story.With a nice home.Good job to all of you. :D
Last edited by Black Rhino on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LIGHTS OFF
Black Rhino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Red:Avalible

Postby sketch.. » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:46 am

Username: Animalzrock123
Name: Perfect
Why you want it?: i love the lines...(i know there not by u...) and i love the coat. i have always wanted a mouse...but always ended up with somthing else.... like iwanted mice....i got 2 rats... i wanted a mouse i got 3 hamsters.... ohh gosh...well at least i can get 1 here right? :D
Where will it be kept?:in my rules :)
History:she was in a store lonly and scared.she was the last feeder mouse. a little girl walked in to buy a mouse to give to her snake. when she got home, the mouse started to suck up to her...PLZ DONT DO IT!! plzz!!! the little girl couldnt do it. she kept the mouse in a small tank. she thought she was with the snake. she was alone. she likes this mouse. and decided to keep it.
Last edited by sketch.. on Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
sketch..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black Rhino » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:00 am

I like the snake feeding, :lol:

One or two more people and I will decide.

LIGHTS OFF
Black Rhino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketch.. » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:16 am

ok
:)
sketch..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aluri » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Username: Aluri
Name: Celeste
Why you want it?: Well, I've never had a mouse character or anything before, so I thought, hey, this one's pretty adorable! I'll give it a try. The markings are very pretty, and compliment the lines well. ^^
Where will it be kept?: I'll put her on my characters page, and write everything about her if I win.
History: Celeste was born to her frail mother, who was a mouse, and he sneaky father, a rat. Sadly her mother was too weak to live after Celeste was born. This made Celeste a very shy little creature as she aged. Her father couldn't take one look at her without seeing her mother, and he fled only a few days after she was born. Her aunt took her in, and she lived there until she was a year old. She decided it was time to find her own home, and ventured out, finding a home in the attic of a quiet family. The little girl that lives there often leaves cheese on a low stool for Celeste to gobble up, and likes to read fairytales to her.

EDIT: Hope that wasn't too long. :)
my characters wishlist bombing

i am a wishlist bomber! i have gifted 53 pets && i've gotten 21 pets.

I'm the one with the ghosts in my bed, || but they only come alive at night.
Stuck in my sheets an accustomed coffin,
I swear that I'll be fine, I'll be fine in the daylight. If I change and I start to fade, And all the green in my eyes desaturate,
it's my head
not my heart that's strayed.
I'm sorry I keep pushing you away.
pvris - ghosts
Aluri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketch.. » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:08 am

just to corect u...it should be adopt not win...just thought i should help :P
sketch..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aluri » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:22 am

animalzrock123 wrote:just to corect u...it should be adopt not win...just thought i should help :P

Oh, I know. But I couldn't find any words to finish the sentence. XD
my characters wishlist bombing

i am a wishlist bomber! i have gifted 53 pets && i've gotten 21 pets.

I'm the one with the ghosts in my bed, || but they only come alive at night.
Stuck in my sheets an accustomed coffin,
I swear that I'll be fine, I'll be fine in the daylight. If I change and I start to fade, And all the green in my eyes desaturate,
it's my head
not my heart that's strayed.
I'm sorry I keep pushing you away.
pvris - ghosts
Aluri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToastingCinnamon » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:45 pm

write a story tomorrow ;)
ToastingCinnamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToastingCinnamon » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Username:
Name: Shala
Why you want it?: i looove her and i want her i will put her with my charries
Where will it be kept?: here viewtopic.php?f=10&t=235951
History: One stormy night i [the mouse Shala] was walking through the forest then a cat with a scar on the eye all black jumped out and said "you?! i seen you" shocked he did seem familiar BOOM! thunder we both kind of jumped he looked up and said "star clan is angry" "wha... what happened?" i squeaked nervously. then a crack of lightning "SHUT UP!" there was a pause i looked up scared. "i... i mean i dont know im trying to figure that out now shut it" "can i help..." thinking 'oh no what did i just do' i close my eyes ready to not see the paw coming instead he growls "no..." i open one eye "huh?" then he raises his voice "no!" "eek!" "im to busy to eat you" "really?" "ye... yes" he lowers his head... my friend Scratch came "oh! i found you..." he stares the cat in the eye then he looks at me worried :shock: "you... and him?" "huh?" i was confused then the cat *hiss* then i got it "oh! no no!" "really" he then it stopped raining we all ran the cat went to the clan we ran to the nest "how could you?!" "what??" "like a cat im telling the leader! and you will be taken to THE PLACE!" "no! why we are friends!" " how about WERE friends" :o he runs faster "Scratch!" i stop tears rushing "Stop! please!" finally he stops and turns "why should i?" "because we were talking!" "ya talking about love!" "ew! no!" "grr..." he runs i run and tackled him "then show me you weren't in love!" things were rushing through my head so i... i... :? kissed him. He blushed then shook his head dazed :shock: i opened on eye hoping then he said "i... i... didn't know but still im so sorry" he pushes me off then runs. So i said -which i regret- "IF YOU WHERE A GREAT FRIEND YOU WOULD UNDER STAND WE WERE TALKING!" "..." "..." tears came "then i guess we aren't friends" "..." :cry: suddenly a ton of mice came and picked me up i could see my family crying i was too. Suddenly i was put down then a GIANT came and every one except me ran then the giant picked me up and put me in a cage for few days i waited then i was taken by Cinnimon~toastie and lived a happy life
ToastingCinnamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketch.. » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:57 am

aluri wrote:
animalzrock123 wrote:just to corect u...it should be adopt not win...just thought i should help :P

Oh, I know. But I couldn't find any words to finish the sentence. XD

lolz no worrys i do that to but i go back like a week later xD cuz i would have just relized :lol:
sketch..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me