Based on Click to view
Artist LexiRox9999 [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

My Horse breeding MALES (not my lines)

Postby LexiRox9999 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:18 pm

STALLION AND GELDING PAGES

Hi! This is my horse breeding center, the amazing lines are not mine. Here I will horses and their foals and the grown up foals, and eventually you will be able to request a custom mare/gelding/stallion and breed.

I will put some of the foal outcomes or retired Stallions and mares up for adoption, so if there is an adoption form beneath their picture, feel free to fill out the form and win a free foal or horse. I will color in the grown up versions of the foals too.

Thank you,
Lexi

Just to make this clear, my horses are special and one they reach an Adult age they stop growing and live forever. They can be mated as many times as desired. Every Mare produces two foals (twins!) in one go.
Last edited by LexiRox9999 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PLEASE DO NOT PM OR SEND TRADES ON THIS ACCOUNT, ITS NO LONGER IN USE! ALL MY PETS AND ITEMS WILL GO TO MY SISTER WHO IS GETTING A NEW ACCOUNT!

HAVE SOME GREAT PETS TO OFFER FOR: badly want them to complete CS lion collection
[img]http://static.chickensmoothie.com/archive/image.php?k=24ED76F8AD0995D991E10BC2660FD0FF&bg=99c57c
[/img]
LexiRox9999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Horse breeding MALES (not my lines)

Postby LexiRox9999 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:07 am

HISTORY:

Parents: S#1 x M#1
Foals: C#1 and F#1

PLEASE DO NOT PM OR SEND TRADES ON THIS ACCOUNT, ITS NO LONGER IN USE! ALL MY PETS AND ITEMS WILL GO TO MY SISTER WHO IS GETTING A NEW ACCOUNT!

HAVE SOME GREAT PETS TO OFFER FOR: badly want them to complete CS lion collection
[img]http://static.chickensmoothie.com/archive/image.php?k=24ED76F8AD0995D991E10BC2660FD0FF&bg=99c57c
[/img]
LexiRox9999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me