sisters of the broken empire by Cherryfreeze

Based on Click to view
Artist Cherryfreeze [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

sisters of the broken empire

Postby Cherryfreeze » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:50 pm

shadeblitz and wolfs howl, sisters. one unicorn the other, earth pony. they used to fight over everything when they were little. now it has been about 13 years since then, and both sisters chose their side. shadeblitz chose celetia's side. while wolf's howl chose luna's. both now each others strentghs and weakness's making them equal in battle. but, one must be victor. even though wolf has a long princess like mane, she has a somewhat deep hatred, as their mother was an alicorn, yet she didnt have anything, which broke her even more. now the war has broken again after 3 years. both sisters are more powerful than ever, as they clash, they notice that they dont know each other anymore. who will be victorious in this battle to the death.

sorriez you guys gotta red that! i got a bit rapped up in the story. anywho these two were one of the first mlp ponies i ever had, besides spark.

both these ponies (c) me!
lines(c) creator(click the click her to view more to check!)
love y'allz! :D
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me