市の影 (Shi no Kage) by OreoWolf03

Based on Click to view
Artist OreoWolf03 [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

市の影 (Shi no Kage)

Postby OreoWolf03 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:49 pm

This is 市の影 or "Shi no Kage" and she is going to be a new character of mine, possibly for an RP. "市の影" means "Shadow of The City" which is pretty accurate since she she left the streets and became a wild cat soon after. Her character information will be down below.

Name: 市の影

Personality: Very cunning and very insane, but also very wise. She loves to trick animals and get them into trouble and mumbles strange words or sentences to herself. She is very tricky to talk to and is always inspecting the little things that don't matter. She's had a long life and is a very old cat who knows things that seem impossible for an animal to know.

History: 市の影 was born in a stinky alley in a big city. She was the only one of her siblings to survive after birth and her mother cared for her very much. Her mother had died from being hit by a car when she went out looking for food. 市の影 was only 8 months old when it happened. So throughout her life, 市の影 was wandering the streets and fending for herself. When she was 3 years old, a man had caught her rummaging through his garbage and took her inside to be cared for. For two years the man cared for 市の影 and eventually she found out why. Her owner had been doing experiments on other cats, testing his products and 市の影 soon became one of them. So for a year she went through painful experiments and tests until she finally managed to break out of her prison and fled into a near by forest. She now lives in a hole in a tree deep in the forest and is haunted by what she went through and seen.

Other: She keeps that bandage on to hide her eye, which was badly damaged during the experiments.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Other Information:

市の影 (c) Me

Big thanks to the maker of the editable, Cathy Hunter. It's amazing!

Link to editable:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2021834
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(I will mostly post colored in editables because even though I am an artist, I can only draw fairly well on paper. I don't have a tablet, just a mouse, so drawing is very hard on here. Maybe when or if I get a tablet, I will post my own drawings, but for now, just colored in editables.)

I am usually pretty active
on this site, so feel free
to send a message or
trade with me.

OreoWolf03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me