redew by ~Sundapple~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Sundapple~ [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

redew

Postby ~Sundapple~ » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:43 am

This pony is for .Milotic. Only. No other uses are alalible, please. Thank you. This is a gift for her, and if she does not like it, mods, please delete.
Last edited by ~Sundapple~ on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Sundapple~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: redew

Postby Pyrrha Nikos » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:28 am

~Sundapple~ wrote:This pony is for adoption. make your own form!! i am nameing her redew right now, but she will be a new name soon, and i will add you to the correct lines. :D

I'm not exactly thrilled with you adopting my pony and then turning right around and putting her up for adoption. I know I didn't specify that you couldn't do this, but it is not common courtesy to adopt a pony and then turn right around and put her back up for adoption. And what do you mean by "add you to the correct lines"? I hope you know this is very rude to me, and I am extremely hurt by this.
{Pyrrнα Nιĸoѕ}
Fαтe wнιѕperѕ тo тнe wαrrιor, "Yoυ cαɴɴoт wιтнѕтαɴd тнe ѕтorм"
αɴd тнe wαrrιor wнιѕperѕ вαcĸ, "I αм тнe ѕтorм"
Pyrrha Nikos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sundapple~ » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:48 am

.Milotic. wrote:
~Sundapple~ wrote:This pony is for adoption. make your own form!! i am nameing her redew right now, but she will be a new name soon, and i will add you to the correct lines. :D

I'm not exactly thrilled with you adopting my pony and then turning right around and putting her up for adoption. I know I didn't specify that you couldn't do this, but it is not common courtesy to adopt a pony and then turn right around and put her back up for adoption. And what do you mean by "add you to the correct lines"? I hope you know this is very rude to me, and I am extremely hurt by this.

Sorry! I posted it on the wrong thing. :? It is for my white pony in my auction group, and a off-line picture. Soooooo sorry!!!! :cry: I deserve it if you give me any punishment for this misunderstanding.
~Sundapple~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyrrha Nikos » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:04 am

~Sundapple~ wrote:
.Milotic. wrote:

Sorry! I posted it on the wrong thing. :? It is for my white pony in my auction group, and a off-line picture. Soooooo sorry!!!! :cry: I deserve it if you give me any punishment for this misunderstanding.

No, no i'm not going to give you a punishment! I'm glad it is a misunderstanding! I love it {the picture} by the way! Sorry again!
{Pyrrнα Nιĸoѕ}
Pyrrha Nikos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sundapple~ » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:06 am

Yay! She is yours. I kinda added like smell around her, and eye color. Maybe like she likes trash or something? I don't know. Hope you like her. :lol:
~Sundapple~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyrrha Nikos » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:11 am

I do like her, thank you!
{Pyrrнα Nιĸoѕ}
Pyrrha Nikos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sundapple~ » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:45 am

.Milotic. wrote:I do like her, thank you!

you are welcome. i added you so that you can edit it.
~Sundapple~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me