Ponysona Contest: Entry by Fantelle

Based on Click to view
Artist Fantelle [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ponysona Contest: Entry

Postby Fantelle » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:01 pm

Here is my entry for DragonLoverHere's Ponysona Contest. (http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1633819)

Username: Tawk

Cutiemark and Talent: The cutiemark is a horse-shoe, which represents loyalty. This pony is very easy to make friends with and will stick to you, no matter what happens. If you loose all your friends, this pony will still be with you; loving you like nothing else matters. You couldn't wish for a better friend.

In Depth Design Description (down to the last accessory!): She is a soft and neutral brown color, with lighter brown color-markings all over her body, except for her face. On her front left foot she has an old tribal design of hers, with a bracelet-looking marking and a wavy tattoo running up half of her leg. She has long, beautiful, blonde hair that goes down just to the end of her neck. It is often swept to one side, to avoid getting her hair sticky when she works at the farm.

Suggested name (if any): Buttercup! She is sweet and responsible, it fits her perfectly.

Idealized History and Occupation: She has lived on a farm her whole life and fits in there perfectly. She works with her parents at the farm and helps take care of the animals, tools and food. She is very mature for her age and always wondered why her friends weren't. She is basically an adult in teenage form. Her favorite animals on the farm are the chickens!

Do you hold any interest in becoming a QUOTE Character artist? (just to know for future reference): I haven't really been longing to do so, but if it was possible then I would be very honored. I have to tell you though that I have limited time that I can spend on chickensmoothie, and I am not the greatest artist.

Other: She is actually my first Oekaki ever! The timer tells the truth, so as you can see I took a lot of time and effort to finish her. I hope you like her! C:
Last edited by Fantelle on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
| she/her | cs+2 | adult |

| instagram | flight rising | toyhouse | commissions |
Fantelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ponysona Contest: Entry

Postby DragonLoverHere » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:56 am

For this entry I really like the colors and gentle natural patterns weaved into the design; totally breathes earthy and cool! The wing and hair texture and woody feel is really grabbing my attention, and the small special accents on the front left leg are simple yet unique. The cutie mark is cute, and so is the mane and eyes, but I feel like there could be a little tailoring to them to fit me a bit more. ;)

A great entry, and brilliant first oekaki! :D Just fill out the from on the first post of the contest, edit it into your entry post, and I'd say you're on the road to a great entry!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonLoverHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ponysona Contest: Entry

Postby rochester. » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:56 am

I like it! The mane colors make me think of hay. The natural colors really tie it together. The name Buttercup really suits her, too.
rochester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me