Drawing sessions 6
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ingarnia

Postby Melonbread » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:34 am

Below is info and a "brief" history :3

Name:Ingarnia
Species:Utahraptor
Dislikes:humans, cities, trash, and rubber
Personality:Ingarnia is a stubborn and competitive utahraptor. She is clever and fast, but she has only a moderate amout of brute strength. Ingarnia loves the thrill of hunting, and the taste of blood in her mouth. She hates humans, and will do anything to destroy them. Ingarnia is cool and slightly rude at first, but she warms up a little after you win her trust. Ingarnia doesn't trust very easily, and she ususally likes to be alone.
History:A crew of humans was transporting a successful experiment to a diffrent lab to be perfected, then the experiment was supposed to go out to fight the humans' enemies. The project was labled with the number 733, the 33rd experiment of class 7, the battle experiments. 733 was made to look fearsome, and fight well. She (it was determined that it was a she) was a true killing machine. The humans were given orders to put the armor made for 733 in the woods just outside their destination. 733 was unconcious, so the humans didn't set up the necessary precautions. "Do you think it'll die on us?" A young human with red hair and freckles asked. "I heard 227 died on the road" "Nah, this one is healthy as can be! Look at it! Nothing wrong with how it's functioning either!" A muscular man with a few strands of brown hair on his head said. "Let's get moving with that armor!" He bellowed at the rest of the humans. 733 first saw nothing but blackness. she was sore, and cramped, and she had no idea where she was and what she was doing there. She was lying half in, half out of a large metal cage, and she felt something on her leg. First, though, she had to make sure everything was working. 733 twitched her tail, then flicked it. "Oi! it just moved!" She heard a voice shout. "Ah dun worry, it's just twitching in it's sleep" Came another, deeper, voice. "Hey! it's awake! According to the scan that I just did, it's awake!" Came another, more feminine voice. "Well, what are you waiting for???!!!! Get the chains and bind it tight! Where's the tranquilizer? Get it to me now!" The things on 733 legs suddenly moved away. 733 opened her eyes, blinking. She rolled over onto her stomach, and stood up, shaking herself. The first thing she noticed were the... things running everywhere. They were about as tall as she was, and they looked soft and pale. They stood and ran upright, and they had no tails. Their faces were absurdly flat, and they didn't even have claws! Their teeth were flat and square-like, and they didn't seem to be able to do too much damage. 733 roared, and in a flash of teeth, the nearest thing kneeled over, clearly dead. 733 proceeded to kill the rest, enjoying it, but at the same time, she was disgusted by how easily they were caught. 733 flopped down on a rock, and began to think about a name. It was the first thing to come to mind, there was nothing else to do. Ingarnia sounds good, from now on I'll be Ingarnia! She thought. From then on she wandered the forest killing any humans who trespassed, never coming out of hiding, that is, until now... So watch out the next time you are alone in the dark...

Enjoy!
Melonbread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me