Nero: The Pegacorn; TRADING FOR OTHER CHARRIES! by cobalt.

Based on Click to view
Artist cobalt. [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nero: The Pegacorn; TRADING FOR OTHER CHARRIES!

Postby cobalt. » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:23 am

Yay! Its Nero. Don't worry, unlike the ancient Roman Emperor, this Nero isn't {totally} crazy.
He's looking for a mate and friends.

Name:
Nero {Might change}
Species:
Antro/Pegacorn
Personality:
Nero is a bit of a sarcastic, cold creature. He doesn't open up easily to strangers and has a tendency to snap if you ask him too much about his past life. Nero can act a bit crazy at times, but that's one of his techniques to get you to go away and leave him alone, and is prone to hiding in the bushes and jumping out, saying something random {like bananarama} then running away, laughing hysterically. Once you melt the chill off of his heart he's a real mush. Nero is extremely flirty and romantic if and when he finds you interesting. He is an emo-type of stally.
caves, dark magic, mares, flirting, being outside, having time to himself occasionally, listening to 80's music, listening to hair metal, horses, unicorns, pegasuses, pegacorns, foxes, plaid, bandanas, soccer, ice hockey.
Dislikes:
bright sun, being rejected, being stuck inside, the rain, being alone all the time, classical music, cats, ferrets, fish, pigs, rainbows, bowling.
Looking For In a Mate:
Female equine or fantasy-type creature. Dark colors with neon markings, must be able to fly and have some form of magical powers. Personality either needs to be very similar or the complete opposite. Must have an anthro/human form.
Mate?
None yet.
Friends:

Last bumped by cobalt. on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:23 am.
mood .-.
music nuclear seasons -charli xcx
note i don't really come online very much anymore.

Image / / Image
cobalt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me